Contributor

LEAH IS A BEAUTIFUL LADY I REALLY LIKE HER..I COULD LISTEN TO HER ALL DAY SHE IS VERY INFORMATIVE...SHE HAS LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT AND LOOKS WONDERFUL LOVE HER HAIR ALSO...HOWEVER SHE WOULD LOOK GOOD IN ANYTHING...BTW ANNTONELLA ALSO LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT ALSO LOOKS WONDERFUL LOVE HER TO GREAT WOMAN..QVC IS LUCKY TO HAVE THEM...

Esteemed Contributor

@mercedesmeem

I love her big hair.  I like it better than before  Its her new look to go with her new body.  I love her

Esteemed Contributor

@mercedesmeem

I love her big hair.  I like it better than before  Its her new look .  I love her

Esteemed Contributor

I believe she went on Weight Watchers

Honored Contributor

I don't believe Leah ever mentioned WW.  All she's pretty much said to date is she cut out foods she enjoyed like sweets and fried foods.

It's my understanding she is supposed to write a blog about her weight loss.  Not sure when that will happen.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

YES!!!! ..... she looks great & I love her new hair style😍

I think its a wig, and yes she looks better with some of that weight gone.

Esteemed Contributor

My teenage daughter saw Leah on the other night and even said wow, she has lost

a lot of weight.

Love watching her most on a.m. style. Love when she walks out with that great big

smile on her. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I think Leah looks fantastic.  How she lost the weight is her business.  I think she has the most beautiful hands and her nails are always beautiful and perfect.

@Daysdee  Oh I agree !  I've always thought she has the most beautiful hands of all  ithe show hosts as well!   She should be doing all the jewlery shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@nlwilliams wrote:

Yeah they do. It's a mind set. The hardest part of weight loss is maintaining it. It shouldn't be a diet but lifestyle.

@nlwilliams  Your exactly right.  WW teaches you that .  Weight lose IS a lifestyle    That's if you want to keep it off fir good    You learn to eat the right way and continue  long after you lose the weight you want to.  I do t know if that's what Leah did  or if she did some other program,  but she looks fabulous!!   I also love the big hair !! 

Honored Contributor

Leah looks great just as she is now. I don't think she should lose any more weight. Her beautiful face will get too thin.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~