Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

People on here are saying she lost weight in such a short period of time.  What is short? Leah said on one of her shows that she started in January this year.  She also said she gave up sweets and other things that she loved.  So what’s the mystery? By her own words, she is eating much differently.  That, and probably working out consistently has resulted in a hard-earned eight full months of a fantastic weight loss journey.  

That’s what Leah said.  Why is that so hard to believe her?  Wish her well.  The wild insinuations are useless.  

@Caaareful Shopper, exactly.  But I also think that Leah has just now started to wear her appropriate size in clothing which is showing off her weightloss.

I watch Leah on AMS and PMS on Wed. night on Q2.  I had mentioned a number of weeks ago that I thought Leah could go down a size in the clothes she was wearing because everything was hanging off of her and making her look bigger.  Now she seems to have done just that and you can really see how much thinner she is.

There seems to be a trend on QVC of losing weight and I remember when that happened on HSN years ago.  I recently noticed how much thinner Heide Guest is from Phil. and this morning I flipped QVC on and IT Cosmetics was on.  The one IT rep looked markedly thinner to me.  I don't know her name.  It's not Marissa and it's not Desiree.       

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

People on here are saying she lost weight in such a short period of time.  What is short? Leah said on one of her shows that she started in January this year.  She also said she gave up sweets and other things that she loved.  So what’s the mystery? By her own words, she is eating much differently.  That, and probably working out consistently has resulted in a hard-earned eight full months of a fantastic weight loss journey.  

That’s what Leah said.  Why is that so hard to believe her?  Wish her well.  The wild insinuations are useless.  

@Caaareful Shopper, exactly.  But I also think that Leah has just now started to wear her appropriate size in clothing which is showing off her weightloss.

I watch Leah on AMS and PMS on Wed. night on Q2.  I had mentioned a number of weeks ago that I thought Leah could go down a size in the clothes she was wearing because everything was hanging off of her and making her look bigger.  Now she seems to have done just that and you can really see how much thinner she is.

There seems to be a trend on QVC of losing weight and I remember when that happened on HSN years ago.  I recently noticed how much thinner Heide Guest is from Phil. and this morning I flipped QVC on and IT Cosmetics was on.  The one IT rep looked markedly thinner to me.  I don't know her name.  It's not Marissa and it's not Desiree.       

@Lipstickdiva  I see the same thing -- the Philosophy rep, Heidi Guest, and the It Cosmetics rep, Jacque have both lost lots if weight.  Great for them!  As someone still working on my own, I love seeing success.

Occasional Contributor

She has obviously lost weight.   Has nothing to do with clothes.

Occasional Contributor

Nothing insulting about wondering how someone really lost weight.   Lots of people try eating differently and working out.   If that's all she has done, she should be a guru.   Just wondering how she did it, because most people do not succeed at merely eating differently and working out. Smiley Wink

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with you.   Susan Graver's clothes sell DESPITE HER.  She is her own worst enemy.  I change the channel as quickly as I can.

Honored Contributor

I think Leah looks fantastic.  How she lost the weight is her business.  I think she has the most beautiful hands and her nails are always beautiful and perfect.

Honored Contributor

@Miss Houston wrote:

Nothing insulting about wondering how someone really lost weight.   Lots of people try eating differently and working out.   If that's all she has done, she should be a guru.   Just wondering how she did it, because most people do not succeed at merely eating differently and working out. Smiley Wink

@Miss Houston, I think that this is exactly how most people lose weight -- on some type of new eating regimen and expending more calories if possible.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
New Contributor

I agree about Leah's weight loss. She looks FAN-TAS-TIC! Now that her face is sooo much thinner, she has to tone down her hair style, it's over-whelming her beautiful face. I too, would like to know how she lost all this weight in such a short period of time, I think we need her secret. I've been struggling to lose 5 lbs!

Super Contributor

Yeah they do. It's a mind set. The hardest part of weight loss is maintaining it. It shouldn't be a diet but lifestyle.

Respected Contributor

One thing you can be sure of....she didn't do it with NutriGlopp!!!