Super Contributor

LEAH LOOKS SO GOOD ..BUT DON'T LOSE ANYMORE. CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL THE HARD WORK

Valued Contributor

I think the speculation about a procedure is because she has lost a great deal of weight in a fairly short time.  I think she looks fabulous but I always thought she looked great even heavier, but sometimes the stylists did not do her justice.  I always marvelled at her beautiful hands and manicures.  I like her presentations also.  It seems Antonella is also losing weight, but hers has been over a couple of years and I really haven't noticed a big change in Jackie the model who is so cute.  On the other hand, there is a vendor and model who have gained a lot of weight after losing  quite a bit a few years ago.  Weight is vicious and I applaud anyone who can successfully lose it and keep it off.

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah has lost weight

[ Edited ]

People on here are saying she lost weight in such a short period of time.  What is short? Leah said on one of her shows that she started in January this year.  She also said she gave up sweets and other things that she loved.  So what’s the mystery? By her own words, she is eating much differently.  That, and probably working out consistently has resulted in a hard-earned eight full months of a fantastic weight loss journey.  

That’s what Leah said.  Why is that so hard to believe her?  Wish her well.  The wild insinuations are useless.  

Esteemed Contributor

Haven’t watched her in ages, but noticed her weight loss right away.  Also noticed many have gained weight.  Guess they are just like us.

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

People on here are saying she lost weight in such a short period of time.  What is short? Leah said on one of her shows that she started in January this year.  She also said she gave up sweets and other things that she loved.  So what’s the mystery? By her own words, she is eating much differently.  That, and probably working out consistently has resulted in a hard-earned eight full months of a fantastic weight loss journey.  

That’s what Leah said.  Why is that so hard to believe her?  Wish her well.  The wild insinuations are useless.  

OMG! - THANK YOU!....It's like enough already...Leah is a big woman in stature/height, but she has not always been big as far as weight...so no she is not going to "tell me your secret", because there ain't no secret!.

Contributor

She looks great!  One of the few hosts that is truly professional.  Enjoy her very much.

Honored Contributor

Leah is one of my favorite hosts. She looks great thinner or heavier. She is so professional, lets the guests speak, polite, and has a pleasant sounding voice. Her nails are always manicured nicely. (She could be a hand model)

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

because people want the quick fix without the work 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Leah has lost weight

[ Edited ]

It appears that a great deal of time has been spent discussing Leah's appearance and whatever she did to look as amazing as she does.  Too much time is devoted as to how a person looks, whether it be short or tall, thin or overweight, and everything in between.  I am short and my weight has bounced around most of my life.  Neither makes me a terrible person.  I'm sure that Leah, along with other hosts, also share the same life issues as we do.  The only difference is that they are in front of the camera and seem to be under constant scrutiny by those who choose to do so.  Leah always has a friendly, calm and a beautiful way about her and that's why I watch her.  Enjoy life while you can and whatever way to want to!

Esteemed Contributor
I have always liked her and appreciated her professionalism. I think she looks fabulous and I love her hair. I notice Jill and Carolyn have gained a lot of weight over the years. So have some of the models. It is a struggle for many