Esteemed Contributor
True. Shawn often uses her co-hosts or, more recently, social secretaries, as pawns to be manipulated for her reindeer games. I'm confident that Leah will have none of that.
Super Contributor

So Shawn ALWAYS says that her IM show is going to be a "train wreck".

I wounder if she will say the same thing about her show with Leah?

GURL

Shawn12.jpg

Honored Contributor

Gee, the ladies haven't even done anything yet. How about we all give Shawn & Leah a chance at this new show and see how well they'd do. A fun new combo and a new show, I'll be excited to see Leah & Shawn together.

Many seem to be so quick to judge as if you know them personally. You do not. Hold your wagging tongues.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think anyone has commented as if they know these hosts personally. 

It seems to me that comments are based upon years of watching them both and being familiar with their individual presentation styles.

And I, too, am eagerly looking forward to what may transpire.

Esteemed Contributor

Keep Leah for the mornings.

She is our A.M. gal. She always does a great job!

Honored Contributor

This should be interesting.  I do like Leah but lately when I watch her Friday & Saturday mornings she just rambles on and on and talks to herself.  It takes her a few minutes to talk details about what she is presenting.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

This should be interesting.  I do like Leah but lately when I watch her Friday & Saturday mornings she just rambles on and on and talks to herself.  It takes her a few minutes to talk details about what she is presenting.  

@Pecky   It's not just lately, Leah has always had that rambling, start several choppy statements, and talking to the crew about whatever isn't perfect.  It's Leah.  All that usually doesn't bother me in her hosting because she is an absolutely lovely and  beautiful host that tries very hard to present the best she can. 

But sometimes, yes,  I can only watch for a little while. 

Shawn is vivacious & can be interesting, but seldom lets actual product knowledge get in the way of her performance.  She can be charming, but for me, her hosting is too all over the place.  More times than not I have to go online to figure out what I need for purchasing, so I watch her infrequently.

But yes, I do look forward to this paring.  I cannot think of any pair more mismatched, so this may actually work and be fun while shopping!  I won't judge until I see it.

Esteemed Contributor

It seems like an unlikely pairing. Leah is so classy and soft-spoken........

Esteemed Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

What these two ladies DO have in common is that they SELL, SELL, SELL. I enjoy Leah's shows as well as Shawn's.  I also enjoy Leah's calm personality, yet I enjoy Shawns zaniness! Viewers of both hosts will be tuned in and spending.This should be intersesting to watch....I'm all in !

@KBEANS-  "Zaniness" is one thing I can live without in the presentations. That makes me crazy, as do show hosts who pick at the food demonstrations, take nuts or popcorn or candy from bowls and then lick their fingers while taking more out of the bowls. Not nice, boys and girls.

I want clear, concise demonstrations without the silly chitchat or the self-deprecation which you know is false, like a size two talking about how much weight she gained. Uh pull-eeeze!

I'm totally sick of the show hosts, and the overpriced items.

Otherwise, it's a laugh a minute heh heh

I couldn't articulate it any better. I'm not into Shawn's Zaniness, her constant talking, and those big glasses. I just can't.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe the best of each will merge and we'll get excellent, knowledgeable, and entertaining shows in the future!