Respected Contributor

This is the first time in I don't know how long I am going to watch a QVC show. That is why they were paired together. It should be interesting, if nothing else.

Trusted Contributor

Shawn will show up twice, so it will be a moot point.

Respected Contributor

We can only hope that Shawn's childlike antics will not become as condescending as she treated Antonella at times.  And ladylike Leah will certainly not be trying on make up colors at Shawn's bidding. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

What these two ladies DO have in common is that they SELL, SELL, SELL. I enjoy Leah's shows as well as Shawn's.  I also enjoy Leah's calm personality, yet I enjoy Shawns zaniness! Viewers of both hosts will be tuned in and spending.This should be intersesting to watch....I'm all in !

@KBEANS-  "Zaniness" is one thing I can live without in the presentations. That makes me crazy, as do show hosts who pick at the food demonstrations, take nuts or popcorn or candy from bowls and then lick their fingers while taking more out of the bowls. Not nice, boys and girls.

I want clear, concise demonstrations without the silly chitchat or the self-deprecation which you know is false, like a size two talking about how much weight she gained. Uh pull-eeeze!

I'm totally sick of the show hosts, and the overpriced items.

Otherwise, it's a laugh a minute heh heh

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

Don't like either. I will not watch.

Respected Contributor

Think Leah got detention for something!

Respected Contributor

I'm not watching unless Leah gets glasses and looks over the top of them while presenting. . .

glasses.png

Valued Contributor

Maybe ratings are way down and they have to come up with creative ways to get to the audience? just a guess...

I've always really liked Leah. The way she does presentations, her voice and demeanor are always exceptional. Also, the way she treats and talks to others, respectfully. Shawn is well, none of those. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

Not a good match👎

Respected Contributor

Oh I think we all know who will be in control. 

Leah does just fine for herself. She has for years.

Shawn does need a side kick period to pretend she likes and/or boss around.

We are not talking Courtney K here, Shawn's precious "I wanna be just like you...",

and can obviously do no wrong. 

-Texas Hill Country-