Trusted Contributor

Re: Leah and Shawn????

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Well they did this show, many of us saw it or bits of it. Turned out to be as bad as we thought it would be, maybe worse even.. There were many who shared opinions.

One host calm, good, played nice.

One did not, was her usual rude self, ignorant, played very badly.

--       ----- 

I'm not going to presume to speak for many people, just myself, but, I've never seen a host, that struck me as rude or ignorant.  

Since both of these hosts, have a good bit of seniority, I'm assuming, QVC, is happy with both of them, since they get new shows, to do. 

Generally, if your employer isn't happy, you get a decreased work load!  

I've actually watched their shows, not changed the channel, and I think they seem to be finding a good balance. 

Honored Contributor

This show is so wrong on so many different levels! Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@PJKuhnny wrote:

Just a thought.....perhaps the Higher-Ups thought that Shawn might witness or learn from Leah.  Leah is dressed to perfection, professional, manicured and knowledgeable.  She seems so genuine and doesn't give us personal information that most don't care about, i.e., how she doesn't shower/bath for days?  The "ummmms" that Shawn interjects are unbearable, IMO.  Why can some hosts present without the "ummmmms" and some can't?    

Leah 

@PJKuhnny wrote:

Just a thought.....perhaps the Higher-Ups thought that Shawn might witness or learn from Leah.  Leah is dressed to perfection, professional, manicured and knowledgeable.  She seems so genuine and doesn't give us personal information that most don't care about, i.e., how she doesn't shower/bath for days?  The "ummmms" that Shawn interjects are unbearable, IMO.  Why can some hosts present without the "ummmmms" and some can't?    

Leah constantly says "can I just tell you" and uses "ummmmmmmmms" all the time.  She talks and even shows pictures of her nieces and nephews.  Last night she mentioned personal info througout the show.  Dressed to perfection?  That's just a matter of opinion.  

Super Contributor

Yet here we all are. See how that works?👀

Frequent Contributor
I watched 2 presentations the first nite. changed the channel. There was a disturbance in the force, both their selling skills were saaaaad!!
Valued Contributor

Did not watch and the pairing does seem odd. Shawn has not seemed as quirky lately, her clothes and hair seem almost normal and aren't they pairing her up a lot recently? I could watch her and not want to immediately turn the channel when I saw her a few times the past month. 

Regular Contributor

No  way jose   shawn needs a room of her own ...I cant wait till she gets off the GLASSES trip...   and she has really gotten Hyper .... Love her to death though  Shawn  cool it baby   lol lol lol

Esteemed Contributor

GET A LIFE FOLKS!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah and Shawn????

[ Edited ]

Change the channel!

You have free will! Why watch something that bothers you!

Take a walk!

Find a hobby!

Volunteer!

I don't understand you people!

They are not your friends!

You don't know them!

Valued Contributor

I love this show with the two of them together and they both seem to be enjoying the interaction as well; good match up IMO!