Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 107
Registered: ‎12-18-2014

@65and fabulous wrote:

WHY????

Why are they doing this pairing?

Why are they trying to "pair" Shawn with so many other hosts? 

I just don't get it. 

I think Leah has enough to do with the morning shows she manages now.

 


Exactly, and why doesn't Shawn do morning, afternoon or Sunday shows?  More veteran hosts do.  I'm hoping Leah will not be the next host to disappear. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,976
Registered: ‎05-13-2010

@Delilah @sunala @KBEANS 

 

Here's a zany thought - stop watching QVC. Turn the channel. Go rag on other people. Better yet, stop ragging on people. Period.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,265
Registered: ‎10-04-2010
People are allowed to express legitimate criticism, and with some hosts there is definitely some legitimate criticism. The bar seems to be set so low these day Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,429
Registered: ‎06-08-2020

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Delilah @sunala @KBEANS 

 

Here's a zany thought - stop watching QVC. Turn the channel. Go rag on other people. Better yet, stop ragging on people. Period.


@KBEANS wrote:

What these two ladies DO have in common is that they SELL, SELL, SELL. I enjoy Leah's shows as well as Shawn's.  I also enjoy Leah's calm personality, yet I enjoy Shawns zaniness! Viewers of both hosts will be tuned in and spending.This should be intersesting to watch....I'm all in !


@PINKdogWOOD 

 

 🤔 I'm wondering why you called me out on my post above? I didn't say a negative thing about either of the hosts.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,591
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

This topic has a thread going over at Among Friends if anyone wants to check it out. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,197
Registered: ‎03-10-2010
I adore Leah. She relaxes me. I don’t miss her Saturday shows. I watched part of the new show and the premise that seems to drive it is that they are such opposites in fashion. It didn’t do a thing for me. I turned it off.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,077
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Delilah @sunala @KBEANS 

 

Here's a zany thought - stop watching QVC. Turn the channel. Go rag on other people. Better yet, stop ragging on people. Period.


Calm down and take a breath. You seem a little out of it!! Angry much??

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,077
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

@Tommie1965 wrote:
People are allowed to express legitimate criticism, and with some hosts there is definitely some legitimate criticism. The bar seems to be set so low these day Smiley Sad

Oh ya! Once you make a comment about a host, some will chop you to ribbons. We're on here to express our opinions, right? I guess some women don't get the definition of forum. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,513
Registered: ‎08-19-2018

Re: Leah and Shawn????

[ Edited ]

@Halidon wrote:

@65and fabulous wrote:

WHY????

Why are they doing this pairing?

Why are they trying to "pair" Shawn with so many other hosts? 

I just don't get it. 

I think Leah has enough to do with the morning shows she manages now.

 


Exactly, and why doesn't Shawn do morning, afternoon or Sunday shows?  More veteran hosts do.  I'm hoping Leah will not be the next host to disappear. 

---       -   
I am just guessing here, but, I'd assume, that veteran hosts, have at least some input, into the schedules they work, that's true of most companies. 


With Shawn, for instance, she has a very young daughter, and an elderly Mom, at home.  It may work better for her, to be at home during the day, with her wee one, and Mom, who need her, and work late, when they're in bed.  

Host's like Mary Beth,and Pat, who have adult children, may feel, that they've put in their dues, working late shifts and prefer not to, anymore.  

If a company can work with their staff, schedule wise, it  tends to be a win-win situation! 


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,652
Registered: ‎03-15-2014

They're truly an odd couple, like Felix and Oscar.  It might work!