Trusted Contributor

I think they're both doing just fine, especially, for the first time out.  

They're both veteran hosts, and I think, it's a safe guess QVC, is happy with them both, or they wouldn't be getting these shows. 

I like both hosts. 

Respected Contributor
I’ve been watching their new show tonite and I actually find it sort of boring. Very slow moving. Historically, I like Leah in other shows, and not a big fan of Shawn’s.
Trusted Contributor
I don’t enjoy watching them together, their chemistry is very awkward and forced.
Respected Contributor

Two words I would used to describe this show.....boring and forced. Neither one looked comfortable and a lot of nervous laughter. 

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Two words I would used to describe this show.....boring and forced. Neither one looked comfortable and a lot of nervous laughter. 

@wakefield64    I completely agree with you.  They both seemed terribly uncomfortable and Shawns occasional attempt at a zinger fell flat. 

Respected Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

So Shawn ALWAYS says that her IM show is going to be a "train wreck".

I wounder if she will say the same thing about her show with Leah?

GURL

Shawn12.jpg

@bigtraps 

Peering over one's glasses will cause forehead furrows!

Esteemed Contributor

I won't be watching their show.  I love Leah, but can't stand Shawn.

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah and Shawn????

[ Edited ]

I watched one presentation of the Hunter McGrady's faux suede coat and there was no details given about it.  They both just talked about the concerts they went to and how much older Leah is than Shawn.  At one point both had the coat on and both said they didn't see the details on the sleeves. Neither of them were prepared. I agree with the others that this looked forced and not comfortable at all.

Regular Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

What these two ladies DO have in common is that they SELL, SELL, SELL. I enjoy Leah's shows as well as Shawn's.  I also enjoy Leah's calm personality, yet I enjoy Shawns zaniness! Viewers of both hosts will be tuned in and spending.This should be intersesting to watch....I'm all in !

@KBEANS-  "Zaniness" is one thing I can live without in the presentations. That makes me crazy, as do show hosts who pick at the food demonstrations, take nuts or popcorn or candy from bowls and then lick their fingers while taking more out of the bowls. Not nice, boys and girls.

I want clear, concise demonstrations without the silly chitchat or the self-deprecation which you know is false, like a size two talking about how much weight she gained. Uh pull-eeeze!

I'm totally sick of the show hosts, and the overpriced items.

Otherwise, it's a laugh a minute heh hehI

My goodness!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

Well, I guess now seeing the 1st show, QVC proves that they can put any two hosts together and it really doesn't matter if they complement each other or not.  This pairing offered no benefit whatsoever, in my opinion.  Just another show.

No one seemed to fight for camera time or the funniest comment (I'm thinking of a particular Saturday Morning show). 

It did point out how little this "QVC family" -- as the hosts are always calling themselves -- actually know each other, even basic things.  As mentioned already, the repartee between presentations seemed forced.  Shawn does have quick wit; Leah predominately just laughs at Shawn a lot. 

It wasn't a terrible show, I don't want to be too harsh about it. 

I know one thing though -- I wish Jayne Brown would sell her paintings that were used on set in the show!  I loved them!!