Honored Contributor

While I find Leah to be lovely, I find her presentations to be as @Caaareful Shopper said and that is choppy.  Leah starts and stops the same sentence numerous times.  She goes off on tangents and never gets back to her original point.  Sometimes she goes off on tangents of her tangents.  And if she finds something funny, cute or amusing she will carry on for the entire show about it.  I find that she gets easily distracted and seems to have a very hard time listening to a producer in her ear and carrying on with presentations.  Her presentations are anything but seamless. I also think she does much better when she's by herself.   

I rarely if ever even watch QVC anymore and this time is late for me but I may try and give it a whirl.  My expectations are that this is either going to be a wonderfully odd pairing that will surprise everyone or that Leah is going to get too distracted having a second host like Shawn there and she's going to get pulled down into foolishness.  

For everyone's sake, including Leah's, let's hope they don't give her jewelry to sell with multiple choices or she may go off the rails early on.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I won't be watching!!  Do not watch Shawn - ever.  I enjoy Leah but I think Shawn will derail this show with her unprofessional behavior. Just wait for the " let's picture us wearing this 'item' on the Swiss alps"...ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

While I find Leah to be lovely, I find her presentations to be as @Caaareful Shopper said and that is choppy.  Leah starts and stops the same sentence numerous times.  She goes off on tangents and never gets back to her original point.  Sometimes she goes off on tangents of her tangents.  And if she finds something funny, cute or amusing she will carry on for the entire show about it.  I find that she gets easily distracted and seems to have a very hard time listening to a producer in her ear and carrying on with presentations.  Her presentations are anything but seamless. I also think she does much better when she's by herself.   

I rarely if ever even watch QVC anymore and this time is late for me but I may try and give it a whirl.  My expectations are that this is either going to be a wonderfully odd pairing that will surprise everyone or that Leah is going to get too distracted having a second host like Shawn there and she's going to get pulled down into foolishness.  

For everyone's sake, including Leah's, let's hope they don't give her jewelry to sell with multiple choices or she may go off the rails early on.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva ITA! If I hear her say "wait for it" or "meaning" one more time I am going to scream.  Now she has this new thing with a huge gasp when she likes something.  

Super Contributor

@corita wrote:

I won't be watching!!  Do not watch Shawn - ever.  I enjoy Leah but I think Shawn will derail this show with her unprofessional behavior. Just wait for the " let's picture us wearing this 'item' on the Swiss alps"...ridiculous!

SO agree with you.  "unprofessional behavior"  totally 

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah and Shawn????

[ Edited ]

Maybe Leah is actually doing some training to teach the other host what she should be doing..😄..I Love Leah...so classy professional and prepared...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I think they are still searching for a niche for Shawn or someone that can balance her 'style'. She has not worked out on Fashion Nights with Courtney or Amy...when she comes on I change the channel. I used to enjoy Leah and now she has become a bit of a diva...when she's not fumbling, bumbling or trying to try on everything. When I saw the promo for the show, I knew it was not one that I would be watching.  I continue to shop online and it works for me. Sorry QVC, you are nor the company that you once were. I keep waiting for you to have that 'Aha Moment' and realize that QVC is going down the rabbit hole. Listen to your customers.

Super Contributor

Maybe some of us expect to much out of the host. I fine that all of the shopping channels are reinventing themselves. You know talking for three hours can be a lot for them. We can all say that but have any of us worked at a job talking for three hours in a row standing? This is not a popularity show this is a job, sometime I think some of you just need to relax and move on I know I do. They all do the same thing, they just ramble on and on about family and friends to balance that job out.

Honored Contributor

When Shawn says something inane or flippant, as she is prone to do, it will be interesting to see how Leah will react. Will she ignore it, or play along? I wonder who will be in control. I hope it's Leah!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I think they will be LOVELY together....Leah raises all the bars in my humble.

Valued Contributor

On the earlier Muse show with Shaw, she had a lace tablecloth-like top on and she said "I can see wearing this and coming in to a room and saying 'Hi, I'm Shawn'" and then tried to give this sexy (awkward) pose. This is typical and wonder if she will throw this kind of stuff out there with Leah.