Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I LOVED Leah with Lori Goldstein on Monday morning and really looked forward to that show every Monday with my morning coffee Heard Elise Ivy tell Lori in their show today she was looking forward to being with her in the New Year every Monday morning at 9 a.m.  Wonder why the change?  Leah and Lori had great chemistry and Leah is so fashionable.  Bummer...

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I LOVED Leah with Lori Goldstein on Monday morning and really looked forward to that show every Monday with my morning coffee Heard Elise Ivy tell Lori in their show today she was looking forward to being with her in the New Year every Monday morning at 9 a.m.  Wonder why the change?  Leah and Lori had great chemistry and Leah is so fashionable.  Bummer...

@just wonder  I read here on the board that Leah's Monday A.M. Style show that preceded Lori's Monday show was being discontinued in the New Year. So I suspect it has to do with Leah not having the time slot any more before Lori's show.

Respected Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thank you; I hate this!  I loved my Monday mornings with Leah!  Hope she will pop up in new advantageous slots/new shows for her!  I see they are keeping the Cheers with her and Shawn, so maybe she didn't want so much work...I love the Cheers!!

Esteemed Contributor

What?!?  Did I read this correctly?   Is Leah not going to be on Monday mornings?  Drats.

The only (and I mean only) shows I still watched were Leah's morning shows on Saturdays and Mondays.  

QVC is trying to draw in a new audience and shoppers.  In the process, they are losing some of us old, reliable shoppers (or so it seems from reading posts here).  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

@just wonder   I assume still trying to capture that younger audience with a younger host. Wonder how that's working for them?

Valued Contributor

I love Leah's Fashion mornings and I am a faithful watcher, but perhaps this change is good for Leah. She won't have to get up at 4am every Monday and head to QVC in the dark and cold!  I am hoping this lets her sleep in and have a morning off!

Valued Contributor

Not working for me.  These newer hosts just don't relate to the viewers well IMO.  Perhaps the Q research says otherwise, but I personally as a watcher of probably 30 years just do not relate nor enjoy these younger hosts; they are not "warm".  There are a couple of exceptions, but again IMO, Elise I. is not one of them.  I will really miss Leah on Monday mornings, and will probably not watch, but hopefully there are more new great shows on the horizon for Leah.  I will pick and choose when I watch but that might be a very good thing!

Honored Contributor

Leah & Shawn's Cheers show is still going to be Tuesday nights, so Leah still has plenty of work.

I never thought the Leah & Logo pairing was a good one at all.  I couldn't believe Leah wearing Logo in her personal life; I've never seen Leah look good in Logo. 

Not disparaging Logo, but I think Lori's fashions look great on hosts similar to her stature, like Amy and Elise.  In addition, even as tall as Jayne Brown is, she looks good in Logo because it seems to match her style and she layers it well.   Leah, not so much.

Esteemed Contributor
I really like Leah always been a fan But she just talks too much and forgets to talk about sizing. Lately I notice she also does this hesitating thing when she talks which I find annoying