Contributor

Leah and Kim Gravel This Morning

I enjoyed the Kim Gravel beauty products this morning and actually ordered a few, but I really wanted them to tell me what shade each model was wearing of the eyebrow pencil and the concealer.  Not a word from either Leah or Kim!  Shame on you both!

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah and Kim Gravel This Morning

[ Edited ]

So often the hosts and vendors get so caught up in price and savings talks,  that colors and shades never get mentioned...Or mentioned as an afterthought... 

It helps so much to know the colors the models have on... I think that is my biggest pet peeve with Beauty shows is neglecting going over in depth the color choices.....

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you. I was actually yelling at the tv to tell us the shade of the bronzer that each model was wearing. So frustrating. I expect better from a seasoned host.  I was also surprised that Kim didn't give that info either or at least ask Leah who was wearing what shade. So I ended up not ordering anything. Poor sales presentation.

Contributor

I was yelling at the TV too!  I didn't mention that in my first post because.... well, it was embarrassing.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

So often the hosts and vendors get so caught up in price and savings talks,  that colors and shades never get mentioned...Or mentioned as an afterthought... 

It helps so much to know the colors the models have on... I think that is my biggest pet peeve with Beauty shows is neglecting going over in depth the color choices.....

Agreed!  They are so caught up in how you will wear the beauty product, where you can wear it and the great savings they are offering, that too often they fail to go over the colors in depth with different skin tones. 

Instead they briefly say that the color is good for all skin tones which we all know is not true!

Respected Contributor

I think that is the first time I have ever seen Leah do a beauty show. I love Leah but I don't think she should do beauty shows.... better with clothes.  I saw Kersten do a beauty show and did not care for her doing it either.   

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I think that is the first time I have ever seen Leah do a beauty show. I love Leah but I don't think she should do beauty shows.... better with clothes.  I saw Kersten do a beauty show and did not care for her doing it either.   

@chiclet I agree, I think Amy, Jennifer and Courtney are better with Beauty Shows, although Courtney last time didn't go over colors very well either. 

I do like Sandra with Beauty shows as well....