Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah & Shawn hosting together...

I like them separate, but not together a mismatch as Shawn runs all over Leah. I don't think Leah likes all the personal questions.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer wrote:

I like them separate, but not together a mismatch as Shawn runs all over Leah. I don't think Leah likes all the personal questions.

-------------

I've stated before ...I think Shawn runs over everyone she works with on a show...sometimes the vendors!! 

She is so focused on being 'entertaining'; she over looks that the point is to sell.  The '20 questions' and 'let's pretend' segments are ridiculous and such a waste of time!

Trusted Contributor

@charsha wrote:

Oil & water!!!  Not a comfortable show to watch. And the "wine" drinking is annoying.

Yep.  Very uncomfortable to watch these two work together.  It doesn't showcase either host in a good light.  Who comes up with these ideas?

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch that often anymore.  My goal when I watch is to find out the most information I can.  I like Leah she seems to fit my defination of a host that will do that in a calm and purposeful way.  Not being to be unkind but I thing Shaun needs to follow Leah's lead.  

New Contributor

I think you are correct, they are polar opposites. I watched last night, Shawn was talking, and Leah's face was covered by the order sign. What...?

Regular Contributor

Really, the only things that annoy me (and they're minor) are:

1. Shawn's huge glasses; very distracting but, I agree, it's only cosmetics. But her proficiency in media/sales, and her connection with the audience forgive that.
  2. Leah's scattered, inability to finish a sentence. It's as if she's a nervous, new host. After 25 years, this should have improved over time. But, she has such great style and personality that she overcomes those idiosyncrasies.

All in all, it's not an easy job, folks! However, they certainly make it look easy! That's a testament to their talent and professionalism!  I say, Cheers! to Leah & Shawn! Heart Heart