Honored Contributor

Re: Leah & Shawn hosting together...

Well I like both Leah and Shawn, so I will check it out! They are both very different people, absolutely- but that doesn't mean it won't work out! Sometimes like they say opposites attract! Maybe because they are so different from one another, both may bring something different to the shows.....I will check it out and give it a chance!

Regular Contributor

Y'all! 😂😂😂😂😂

They don’t seem a good match to be hosting together,no chemistry. Awkward
Respected Contributor

I'll watch Leah, always have. Gave up on Shawn long long ago. The making up words ALL THE TIME (and that QVC allows it) sent me packing.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Shawn said ratings for their new show are "through the roof!" 

I'm not at all surprised; a lot of people like to see what craziness will ensue next.

I wonder how those ratings translate to actual sales.

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly.  Watch for the entertainment but never, ever purchase a thing.

Respected Contributor

I haven't actually watched QVC on tv for several months.  I shop online.  I was channel flipping last night and came across a show with these two.  My gosh.  There is no way I could sit and watch this nonsense.  In less than 3 minutes I moved on.  It was during my own wine time, like theirs, but I just couldn't do it, even if I was drunk.  LOL!  Amazing how different things look after you've been away from it.

Respected Contributor

Leah appears to be a little tense while Shawn seems to be on a mission to expose all the little known facts about Leah. It's a little uncomfortable to watch. This pairing is not a match IMO.

Respected Contributor

I don’t quite understand how the profit driven powers that be give Shawn so much air time. To me, selling is secondary to her and her “entertainment” presentation is much more important . It seems they have two different motives. If I want a talk show, I will go elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy Leah as a host, Shawn absolutely not for me. I watched a part of this show the first time it aired but have not bothered to watch it since. Not interested in whatever Shawn is doing when she hosts.