Super Contributor

Re: Leah & Shawn hosting together...

I think this may be a great show or presentation to see. Both Shawn & Leah are well versed in the items and I think they both respect women and if nothing else this will be an energetic experience.
Respected Contributor

I guess this new show is starting next Tuesday, September 8th. Last night she mentioned it and said something like it was going to be good, she and Leah are “polar opposites.”

Thought it was an interesting comment.

Valued Contributor

I don't like the idea, Leah is very classy and SK is total opposite. Seems like whoever they put with SK, somehow goes down, look at Antonella, from blonde to out the door. Now even Amy is starting to look and act like her.  Maybe they are hooking her up with Leah to give her some viewer ratings.  

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I don't like the idea, Leah is very classy and SK is total opposite. Seems like whoever they put with SK, somehow goes down, look at Antonella, from blonde to out the door. Now even Amy is starting to look and act like her.  Maybe they are hooking her up with Leah to give her some viewer ratings.  

@KACEE1115  - That's a good point about the viewer ratings you mentioned.  With all the Leah fans out there, I'm sure the show will get a much larger/higher viewership.  I don't normally watch, but with Leah added, I'll definitely be tuning in.

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry, but there is just no need whatsoever for two hosts doing a show.

One host should be abke to handle and pull off a good show on their own.

(Exception - if a host is a newbie and needs a little boost with a more seasoned host.)

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

---------

I totally disagree with you!

I like Leah, but, I also like Shawn. 

I also like Amy and I think she looks nothing Shawn.

All three of the above mentioned women, are veteran hosts, as was Antonella.  

To suggest Shawn is responsible, for another host(s), going down, is, IMO,  absurd.  

Every host is responsible, for their own behavior and performance, just like we all are.  

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I guess this new show is starting next Tuesday, September 8th. Last night she mentioned it and said something like it was going to be good, she and Leah arepolar opposites.”

-------------

Truer words were never spoken!!  I have never seen the need for two hosts. 

I wouldn't call anyone a 'fool', but sometimes some hosts certainly act like one!!!

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I guess this new show is starting next Tuesday, September 8th. Last night she mentioned it and said something like it was going to be good, she and Leah are “polar opposites.”

@wakefield64 

So that comment sounds like its off to a "great" start..... Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Last night I saw promo for new Shawn and Courtney fashion show of some kind. So are these double hosts what the “Q” considers “entertainment.” All we really want is someone pleasant who gives us all the details of whatever they are selling. Guess we have divergent opinions in that

Occasional Contributor

I will be watching the show on Tuesday , I don't mind watching Shaun because she takes pauses from talking. Leah is great. Some hosts never STOP SPEED TALKING. I think it sounds like babble. What's the rush.?  Some hosts should come up for air. As for Antonella ,she got paid for doing nothing on the show with Shaun.