Respected Contributor

No matter what Leah weighs, she is beautiful.  I love her as a host.  She is excellent at giving all the details we need to make an informed purchase.  She intereacts wonderfully with all the vendors and gives them time to share their knowledge of the item being presented.

I can't say enough about Leah and again, she has looked and always will look beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Wonen really can't win in this society, they are criticized when they are heavy, and then after they lose weight. Leah knows what she looks like, and I hope she is proud of what she has accomplished.

Overweight people are so jelous when someone like Leah loses lots of weight.... just like when Patti  the host from several years ago got very thin  Poor Patti was relentlessly picked on and bullies for becoming so slender.

.... I am sure it is the overweight people on this board who  say how leah is TOO THIN... FACE LOOKS OLD.    Leah looks just fine... so much better with the lost pounds.  She does not look sick LOL!

And yet, here you are, bullying other women.  SMH

@mom2four0418, I totally get your reaction. I wonder, though, whether it might in part be due to the poster's bluntness. No offense @SeaMaiden. :-)

The fact is that the previous host mentioned was relentlessly tortured by so many with regards to her weight loss. I well remember them.

I have wondered about some of the posts regarding Leah and how she has become too gaunt. I guess it's a matter of opinion, but I just don't see it. I bet if those posters had never seen her before the weight loss, they would not describe in that negative way.

Sometimes it just takes getting use to a "new" look. But I won't discount the role that defensiveness might play here either.

Have a wonderful holiday, mom2four0418!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I always enjoy Leah, but I did not think that she looked healthy today.  Her face is so thin that I felt that she looked ill.  She was her usually cheery self and I hope that I am wrong.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

I seem to agree with you sxmgirl this morning watching her for the first time in her journey of losing weight I thought she did not have that healthy look in her face. I hope it is just that she is losing too much to fast.

Slow down Leah  you amazed me in how  fast your weight came off.

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Wonen really can't win in this society, they are criticized when they are heavy, and then after they lose weight. Leah knows what she looks like, and I hope she is proud of what she has accomplished.

Overweight people are so jelous when someone like Leah loses lots of weight.... just like when Patti  the host from several years ago got very thin  Poor Patti was relentlessly picked on and bullies for becoming so slender.

.... I am sure it is the overweight people on this board who  say how leah is TOO THIN... FACE LOOKS OLD.    Leah looks just fine... so much better with the lost pounds.  She does not look sick LOL!

And yet, here you are, bullying other women.  SMH

@mom2four0418, I totally get your reaction. I wonder, though, whether it might in part be due to the poster's bluntness. No offense @SeaMaiden. :-)

The fact is that the previous host mentioned was relentlessly tortured by so many with regards to her weight loss. I well remember them.

I have wondered about some of the posts regarding Leah and how she has become too gaunt. I guess it's a matter of opinion, but I just don't see it. I bet if those posters had never seen her before the weight loss, they would not describe in that negative way.

Sometimes it just takes getting use to a "new" look. But I won't discount the role that defensiveness might play here either.

Have a wonderful holiday, mom2four0418!

Merry Christmas to you!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Fat or thin..........

Ya just can't win

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

I seem to agree with you sxmgirl this morning watching her for the first time in her journey of losing weight I thought she did not have that healthy look in her face. I hope it is just that she is losing too much to fast.

Slow down Leah  you amazed me in how  fast your weight came off.

Next month will be a year since Leah started her weight loss journey.

Respected Contributor

I find Leah soothing actually. Her voice has a beautiful resonance. She is so talented as a presenter. I don't watch the clothing shows but I will stop on her just to hear her. 

I lost a lot of weight once in a healthy manner (gained all back and more in a UNHEALTHY manner) 

My coworker kept telling me I'm gaunt. I was even 20lbs above goal weight. 

I told her "this how my face is supposed to look like. You only know me as fat". It was true my face and neck could take on a lot oweight. I do not have a double chin, I'm flat chested. When I got to healthy weight I have a thin long face and a big nose lol...that was hidden by fat. 

Leah, you  intelligent, professional, warm elegant and perfectly fine.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember when Patty Reilly lost the weight.  I always thought she was pretty (even at her heavier weight), but I thought she looked really great once she was thinner.  She never seemed too thin or gaunt to me.  I can't say the same for Leah.  I have to agree with the OP.  She is (or appears to be) too thin.  And, no, I'm not overweight or jealous or even concerned for her health.  

Valued Contributor
I too hope Leah is well, but she doesn’t look good. She was beautiful before this dieting.