Valued Contributor

I LOVE Leah and commend her healthy weight loss.  It does not matter to me how she "did it".  One day at atime is my motto!

I just want Leah to be healthy.  She is beautiful.  As a woman of "63" who  prefers to be slightly underweight myself I loathe to be negative.  However......Leah, your face is changing.  People tell me when I am too thin I look my age!  We need a little plumpness.  Leah is beginning to cross that threshold.  I pray she is well.  I think she is classy.  I tune in just to watch her...YEA for Monday morning addition of AM STYLE!!!

Frequent Contributor

Leah is beautiful physically and, clearly, inside as well.  I am happy for her weight loss since she obviously wanted to do that and it is very, very hard for many of us. 

She looks very healthy to me.

Shame on you for your comments domenica1

Honored Contributor

Enuff already!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Wonen really can't win in this society, they are criticized when they are heavy, and then after they lose weight. Leah knows what she looks like, and I hope she is proud of what she has accomplished.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Wonen really can't win in this society, they are criticized when they are heavy, and then after they lose weight. Leah knows what she looks like, and I hope she is proud of what she has accomplished.

Overweight people are so jealous when someone like Leah loses lots of weight.... just like when Patti  the host from several years ago got very thin  Poor Patti was relentlessly picked on and bullies for becoming so slender.

.... I am sure it is the overweight people on this board who  say how leah is TOO THIN... FACE LOOKS OLD.    Leah looks just fine... so much better with the lost pounds.  She does not look sick LOL!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Overweight people are so jelous when someone like Leah loses lots of weight.... just like when Patti  the host from several years ago got very thin  Poor Patti was relentlessly picked on and bullies for becoming so slender.

.... I am sure it is the overweight people on this board who  say how leah is TOO THIN... FACE LOOKS OLD.    Leah looks just fine... so much better with the lost pounds.  She does not look sick LOL!

@SeaMaiden, I'm sure that you are right, but also some women just live to take other women down, and isn't it funny they always try to sound as if they are worried about their health, HOGWASH.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Overweight people are so jelous when someone like Leah loses lots of weight.... just like when Patti  the host from several years ago got very thin  Poor Patti was relentlessly picked on and bullies for becoming so slender.

And yet, here you are, bullying other women.  SMH

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Leah one of my favorites hosts, looks great!

Respected Contributor

Leah's body - Leah's choice.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Leah is just great!  I love when she's on air.  She was beautiful before and is beautiful now.