Honored Contributor

Re: Latest utube update Antonella

She is brave and seems like the neatest person to know. I bet she would make a very good friend.

I'm sure like she said she has to laugh or she'll cry, and I'm sure she has had many tears about all this. I'm glad if telling her story helps her deal with all this, that she has it as an outlet. 

I hope the surgeons and drs will be able to help her beat this!

It really sounds overwhelming.

If I had to have cancer, she is the kind of person I would want around. She would encourage me.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

My heart goes out to her, and I wish her the very best.  I lost a dear “sister friend” to cancer several years back.  I think of her always.  She had breast cancer and was treated for that.  

Prognosis excellent.  Came back as ovarian cancer, which took her life.

Like everyone, hate hate this disease.  DH has a relative just diagnosed, in a very strange location, inoperable.  He has started chemo and will have one week a month of chemo

for the rest of his life.  Being managed by Sloan Kettering.

I so wish a cure for this wonderful woman.

Esteemed Contributor

She appears to be upbeat which is very important.

Respected Contributor

I feel bad for Antonella w/ her recent medical problems. I applaud her humor thru it all, and asking us how we are all doing. I hope her Thursday dr appt goes well.🙁
Regular Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3KuzxqZgnOuu38K-V2RgdwpXQujiwmnnak_tsTETj6UQFCoUVRlFYQtko&v=P...

Wow Antonella on you tube ....she's such a joy!! Thank you for giving us this link...she's a trooper isn't she! My goodness qvc has gold with her. So do we for sure. I love her. She sure come right through the camera such a natural. God be with her. Positive attitude will help a whole lot. I sure know after lung disease on 02 for 12 years I got off 3 years ago. How you ask, because I have Antonella's attitude and I got myself better. You go girl!!!

Frequent Contributor

Antonella is unique. From Day One she's been a sharer. I think that's why she's so endearing to people. One day soon, a big streak of all good luck is coming her way....

Esteemed Contributor

I am wishing the best for her. I remember she was fatigued and sleeping 20 hours a day and lost 40 pounds.  I think that was not a good sign. I do hope they find out how to treat her cancer.  Waiting and waiting must be very difficult. She said she will know more on Thursday. 

Trusted Contributor

She was just so flustered trying to get it out there. She had a medical career so to not know the difference between and ultrasound and sonogram just shows how scared and emotional she was. It does not sound good, and I hope she gets her diagnosis and treatment started soon. And I hope she has a good team of doctors. I know she is out of work, and that really stinks, but I am hoping they are going to be able to get the treatmemnts she needs.

Trusted Contributor

I saw this link on Facebook today. I started a new post on it, not realizing there were already a number of them. After watching the video today with update on her health, I then clicked on some of her  cooking videos. I just love watching her because she is so real and totally down to earth. She has a such an upbeat personality.

I hope she gets the treatment and care she needs to move past this trauma going on in her life right now and soon be back to normal.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

I echo everyone's concerns and hope she gets answers soon.  I've been thru tests & biopsies too and the waiting for results is torture!  I can't believe all she's dealing with now--when it rains it pours!   First the lymphoma (has that been confirmed?)  and now the breast ultrasound & biopsy.  Positive vibes going her way!