Honored Contributor

Latest utube update Antonella

[ Edited ]

I am  only sharing this as I am on facebook and saw it as a "new" You Tube video. I figured some might want to see it. who are wondering how she is doing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3KuzxqZgnOuu38K-V2RgdwpXQujiwmnnak_tsTETj6UQFCoUVRlFYQtko&v=P...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Latest utube update Antonella

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting SeaMaiden.

Was happy to hear an update.

Many prayers heading her way!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting.  Cancer is tough stuff!

Respected Contributor

This lady has a lot to deal with right now. Prayers everything turns out okay!  I must say I admire her humor and strength in the midst of all this.  I too have endured mammos, ultrasounds and biopsies and didn't handle any of it well. I was terrified and cried many tears. She's so strong. We're with you AN!

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3KuzxqZgnOuu38K-V2RgdwpXQujiwmnnak_tsTETj6UQFCoUVRlFYQtko&v=P...

Thank you for sharing, I hate it, I really do. Its like the hits just keep coming her way. Breaks my heart when she says she doesn't know who she p'd off. Life just throws us for loops sometimes, she didn't do anything to deserve it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden 

OMG! Thank you so much for sharing!

Bless her sweet heart, in spite of everything she's facing, she's till trying to stay upbeat and try to find (or betray) some humor in her life, in spite of it all.Heart

I have deep respect for her.....

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

She's just a joy  ...  I got a kick out of her confusing an ultrasound and a sonogram ... she's handling it well on the surface.  I know from experience, though, that she's anxious inside.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for this post. I love Antonella so much and was not aware that she was coping with cancer. She is one of the good ones. I wish she lived next door to me.Smiley Happy

Contributor

Our Antonella is one brave lady.  Keeping up praying for her. Thank you for keeping us up to date regarding your health.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden   Thanks for posting.  I always liked Antonella.  

My heart breaks for her.  Wishing the best possible recovery.  Heart