Valued Contributor

Late Delivery but no order number

Just received an email that my order would be delivered late without an order number.  Gave me a link to Order Status but nothing in the email to tell me which order.  That helps a lot!

Respected Contributor

Re: Late Delivery but no order number

[ Edited ]

@LexaMom wrote:

Just received an email that my order would be delivered late without an order number.  Gave me a link to Order Status but nothing in the email to tell me which order.  That helps a lot!

The order information is right below the QVC Customer Service signature line. I had the exact same thought and found it just before I launched a complaint of my own.

I think they bury the lede and that should be near the top.

Valued Contributor

Don't see it on mine - this is all that mine has:

-----------------------------------------

Sincerely,

QVC Customer Service

Item

Respected Contributor

Oh, that stinks. It shoud be there after the word Item. If you're not sure what it is and are counting on getting an order soon, call customer service to see which one is late.

Honored Contributor

I received two e-mails today saying two orders will be delayed.  It did say which orders.

Honored Contributor

I  received one of those messages today on an order that shipped yesterday..

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@LexaMom - I recently received one of those messages about an order that ended up not being delayed at all; hopefully that's the case with your order as well!  Smiley Happy

FWIW, I did have the order number and description right at the end of the notification as others have mentioned...

Valued Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

Oh, that stinks. It shoud be there after the word Item. If you're not sure what it is and are counting on getting an order soon, call customer service to see which one is late.

I use outlook for email so I wouldnt expect a problem - but there were just some images below ITEM.   I did receive an email a few hours later for a late delivery that did have the item description.