Super Contributor

Why hasn't my Land's End order shipped? It's been in Preparing order status ever since I ordered it. The delivery date was yesterday: nothing. I can't blame it on the postal system, because it hasn't shipped!!

Honored Contributor

@Brigitta wrote:

Why hasn't my Land's End order shipped? It's been in Preparing order status ever since I ordered it. The delivery date was yesterday: nothing. I can't blame it on the postal system, because it hasn't shipped!!

Don't order LE through Q. You can get promo codes online for their website. Right now, I have a 50% off with free shipping if I spend $99 and a 40% off with free shipping, no minimum purchase. If you sign up for their emails, you get good promos all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Brigitta - I ordered a few items last week, and two of them were delivered even though they are listed as "Preparing order" status.  This has happened before, so your order may have shipped, but the status hasn't been updated.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart   Folks here at the Q I'm sure think what a coup to have LE here. This company certainly does not need to be here to make great sales for them, I wonder why they chose to share a few items here. Anybody with a computer can pull up LE site directly and as you said, get way better deals.

Respected Contributor

I order Lands End clothing from Amazon. My most recent purchase was a tankini bathing suit top. I got the same sale price as LE was offering. Although it wasn't Prime, I got free shipping and received it from LE in 6 days (6 days sooner than the estimated delivery date). Whenever I'm thinking about ordering clothing from a vendor, I check Amazon because they usually carry a wide variety of other vendors' clothing. My only exception is Talbots because I get free shipping with their credit card and free returns. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD    I agree about checking websites, and I understand why retailers favor buyers of multiples, but it's rare I will make good use of more than one, so I save money paying a bit more for what I set out to buy. Unintuitive, I know, but it works for my needs and wants.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a navy puffer vest and navy fleece jacket direct from Lands End on the day the Q was presenting.  Got a better price and already  hanging in my closet.

Honored Contributor

The day the Q was selling the LE fleece jacket with free shipping, it was much cheaper than what was available on the LE site.  I checked.  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal, and if I'm not mistaken Q also offered a turtleneck that day cheaper than LE's site. 

When I see something I'm interested here I always check the brand's website and elsewhere before purchasing. Lands' End website bounces their prices depending on different offers. It can be a balancing act finding the lowest overall price.

And I've yet to see any deals on prices by buying LE at Kohl's.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@CalminHeart   Folks here at the Q I'm sure think what a coup to have LE here. This company certainly does not need to be here to make great sales for them, I wonder why they chose to share a few items here. Anybody with a computer can pull up LE site directly and as you said, get way better deals.

Kohls also carries Lands End and their prices are always higher than going to LE's website. 

It pays to price shop.