Valued Contributor

Today I am wearing one of my favorite and most comfortable pair of shoes from White Mountain and that reminded me how perplexed I continue to be the way when QVC finds a new vendor, like Orthaheel in this case, they seem to think they have to phase out or drastically reduce inventory from other vendors in same category. Once they brought on Orthaheel, other shoe brands with exception of Clarks and Ryka sure have gone by the wayside. I love my White Mountain shoes, B.O.C.s I purchase from the Q, Bare Traps and there may be others. They used to have considerable inventory in these brands, but no longer. Shoe shows are now dominated by Orthaheel and Clarks.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry you're disappointed with QVC's current shoe offerings.......but you can be glad that your favorite shoe brand is available elsewhere! If you Google "White Mountain Shoes", you'll find a number of places where you can shop and order online and get convenient home delivery. I'll bet some even offer sale prices and free shipping!

It's a wonderful world we live in, where we can shop conveniently from home, compare merchandise and prices with the touch of a button, and have the whole shopping world right in front of us. No longer do we have to depend on one source for what we want -- QVC or anyone else, or limit our selection to what one store's buyers decided to stock. Happy shopping, and enjoy your White Mountain shoes!

Honored Contributor

I agree with you grandma....they used to offer a nice variety of brands for a particular category, now its a limited number of products (and decreasing) that they rotate constantly---it does not help to keep viewers engaged....

Oh yes you can find White Mountain elsewhere, but how does that help to retain QVC's customer base, as well as keep them as a viable viable retail option with such a limited inventory.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor
With the plethora of web shopping opportunities today and the # of web sites offering free or reduced shipping I find I go to QVC less and less to purchase when I can find the same brands elsewhere for less. in fact I don't know who is shopping at QVC these days if the same thing is available on other sites for less $ or for reduced or free s&H
Honored Contributor
On 6/11/2014 KathyPet said: With the plethora of web shopping opportunities today and the # of web sites offering free or reduced shipping I find I go to QVC less and less to purchase when I can find the same brands elsewhere for less. in fact I don't know who is shopping at QVC these days if the same thing is available on other sites for less $ or for reduced or free s&H

True. I wonder too. Although I still shop here more often than I sometimes realize it's no longer the default choice... For some though, it honestly seems that they don't even consider alternatives. Heaven help the Q if one day those 'loyal' shoppers they clearly rely upon to put up with just about anything have that proverbial 'a-ha' moment and start looking around...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...