Respected Contributor

Re: Lack of Return Labels with Items

paper and paper making is costly to our environment

so wasting it is a shame

anyone can google and get all the details.

or not and continue to waste,  wanting docs manufactured and printed only to not need most of them is ......

feel free to ignore and continue to waste

just don't blame businesses for doing the right thing

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

people have been saying they are doing away with return labels and invoices from qvc for at least a year now, or close to it.....maybe longer? i am a regular customer and so far, this has rarely happened to me. i am still getting return labels and invoices for the most part.

it doesnt bother me though if i DONT get them. i do not do a lot of returns, but when i do need to return i just go online and print a return slip from the website with no issues.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

so wasting it is a shame

or not and continue to waste,  wanting docs manufactured and printed only to not need most of them is ......

@TheMemphisVette Apparently it is okay to put the paper manufacturers and their employees out of business.  Is that doing the right thing?  I am not going to continue to discuss this point with you.  We disagree, and that is okay with me.  There are two sides to everything.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

so wasting it is a shame

@TheMemphisVette Apparently it is okay to put the paper manufacturers and their employees out of business.  Is that doing the right thing?  I am not going to continue to discuss this point with you.  We disagree, and that is okay with me.  There are two sides to everything.

@Puppy Lips 

this post was not to you.    the posts to you were in reply to your posts to me.

have a great day

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Occasional Contributor

You are missing the point.  The printer isn't the problem, and by the way, some people do not have access to a computer or a printer nor can they afford the internet service that is required to operate it.  I know that we live in an area where we do not have access to the internet at all and we do not want to pay for it.  I can only write this because I am currently at work on my break.  I have been waiting for a return label now for 3 weeks and have had to call customer service 2 times and still do not have a return label.  So as many are doing, I will no longer purchase from them if I am not able to return with ease.  I am not a fan of Amazon, but all I have to do is hit the return button and as soon as I take it to my local UPS store I immediately get notification that my return is being processed.  QVC needs to get a clue!

Super Contributor

Amazon has ways of retirning items to local stores, like Whole Foods though. 

Regular Contributor

A multi billion company can come up with another way to save the planet. I am going to check and double check  if I really need the item before I purchase another item. H.S.N always sends a return label and they don.t make the money Q.V.C makes. 

Regular Contributor

T0  Kimlm I throughly agree with you. I don.t have a printer and I am not going to go out and buy one. If Q.V.C. cannot afor to send out return labels then I will buy what I need from someone who does. It is a disgrace for a billion dollar company to  blame the enviroment for saving paper. That is their answer. 

Super Contributor

@spiderw .  I agree. I also am annoyed about the label situation.  Too much time is wasted trying to get a refund. Won 't be shopping much longer. Don't like this at all