New Contributor

LUG Landing Page on QVC?

[ Edited ]

Hi! For the past several years, the Lug Life brand has had a landing page dedicated to the brand on the QVC website. Barefoot Dreams has one, etc, etc...

Now, when I search for the latest offerings for Lug, I just get a list of what is in the inventory. Before there were notices about what was on sale, what was new, and more.

What Happened? Is this no longer a thing on QVC? Is Lug going to be phased out for some reason? 

Please advise, thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: LUG Landing Page on QVC?

There is an entire section just for Lug. This is their banner at the top of that section.

Lug

Esteemed Contributor

Type handbags in the search bar. Then click on the Lug logo,it will take you to the Lug page with the banner on top.

Trusted Contributor

@Pilate newbie click the down arrow under "Shop", go to "Handbags & Luggage" and you will see brands...move your cursor over to LUG and click on it.  OR just type LUG in the search bar.  Smiley Happy LUG is still going pretty strong on QVC.  

New Contributor

Thank YOU!

New Contributor

Thank YOU!!!

New Contributor

I was typing LUG in the search bar as I have done in the past, but it was NOT taking me to the LUG landing page for some reason. It just started recently doing that. However, the other tips about searching for Handbags seems to be working. So, it must be something in the algorithms. Thanks for your help and information! 

Esteemed Contributor

Don't care for the brand, had bad luck with one piece not holding up.