Honored Contributor

Re: LRs horse is having a baby

@JasoninBoston wrote:

She does seem to really love animals!  (Something even her haters try to attack)

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston 

Then why has she NEVER had a pet? Before you answer that, do you know what she's said in the past about 'pets'?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

You know those animals aren't Lisa's, don't you @JONNYSBRO ?  They belong to one of her employees who is boarding them at Lisa's.

@JONNYSBRO knows, just stirring the pot when they're bored, as usual......

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I was going to say something about horse manure but I guess I won't.

I doubt LR knows a foal from a hole in the ground!

@Love my grandkids 

Go right ahead......I put my mucking boots on as soon as I read this thread title...I knew it was gonna get deep, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  there is no way Lisa would feed or water any animals and never ever clean out a barn- were you born yesterday that woman probably doesn't clean her own house- she only thinks of herself and takes selfies all the time of her and her food and where she is eating- very spoiled

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Does anyone know who the father is?

====

Secretariat 🐎 @ValuSkr  

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Does anyone know who the father is?

@ValuSkr I'm sure one of the same worshippers can give us that answer since one of the same is so privy to LR and her goings on and etc.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Love my grandkids 

Go right ahead......I put my mucking boots on as soon as I read this thread title...I knew it was gonna get deep, LOL!

@KingstonsMom. Hilarious ! 

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  ....... @JasoninBoston  ...... Since you both give the impression you are "close" to LR please provide us with a picture of her cleaning the barn to back up your comment.

Honored Contributor

Mr Ed is the poppa.. he's a baseball player!

Image result for mr ed gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom  ...... Mucking boots? Are those like the boots my Dad used to wear when we were cleaning the cow manure out of the barn. If I remember right they went up to his knee caps.