Honored Contributor

Re: LRs horse is having a baby

@Suziepeach Your comment should go in the "report inappropriate post" link in an OP's first post. It goes right to a Mod to look at.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

You know those animals aren't Lisa's, don't you @JONNYSBRO ?  They belong to one of her employees who is boarding them at Lisa's.

@JONNYSBRO knows, just stirring the pot when they're bored, as usual......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I was going to say something about horse manure but I guess I won't.

I doubt LR knows a foal from a hole in the ground!

Trusted Contributor

OMG!

So beautiful!

Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 6.33.26 PM.png

Trusted Contributor

She does seem to really love animals!  (Something even her haters try to attack)

HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know who the father is?

Honored Contributor

I took the bait and went to Lisa's Facebook page to read what she said about this.  It's very interesting that there are 181 replies to her post, questions about whose horse this is and more posts assuming that the horse is Lisa's.  She hasn't replied to any of the posts and seems very willing to let everyone assume all of the animals are hers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa is I think is giving food to the horses and water. Shes cleaning out the barn. Shes such a glamour puss on tv that this is a different side to her. She loves animals

I believe that she is cleaning out the barn like i believe she is eating all the junk food she posts on Facebook.  😂😂😂

Esteemed Contributor

Based on the OP title, it would be news if that mare birthed a human baby.  Stay tuned....

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom Thank you. 

In honor of President's Day I thought I would share a Lincoln quote....lol then I found out it is under question whether it really belongs to Lincoln or not! 

Oh well, still fitting. Smiley Happy

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

edited to remove the William Henry Harrison quote...turns out he didn't say that after all Smiley EmbarassedSmiley Wink

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon