Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more about Kathy Levine- now that lady didn't have to put on airs or act all that.. she was and had it going on.. not all fake and trying to be.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac , LOL.. classic!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO 

Have you considered using your talents promoting good will on earth? Helping less than fortunate. You could make a difference. Mabey you already volunteer. 

Hope you will consider my suggestion. Have my doubts and yet im hopeful. 

Respected Contributor
Michelle Stafford was likely courted to come back to YR, most likely money and perceived ratings talk. While I like her, I had adjusted to the actress playing Phyllis, actually thought she was doing an excellent job, and now she is gone and viewers will have to adjust again.
Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

If I had to pick an iconic host it would be Kathy Levine. She is the reason I started watching QVC. She had the gift of gab. LR had the gift of Madison Avenue, the Hamptons, rich looking, etc. those were the only words she knew.

• Ladies who lunch
  • Madison Avenue
  • Old money
Honored Contributor

I have nothing against LR but I never thought of her as a fashionista. She was an talented host. The only things she ever wore on air were black. She had on one red dress for a make TSV. Other than that her fashions were meh.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

If I had to pick an iconic host it would be Kathy Levine. She is the reason I started watching QVC. She had the gift of gab. LR had the gift of Madison Avenue, the Hamptons, rich looking, etc. those were the only words she knew.

• Ladies who lunch
  • Madison Avenue
  • Old money

@alarmclock.  Thank you! My mind went blank after Madison Avenue! Lol

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

• Ladies who lunch
  • Madison Avenue
  • Old money

@alarmclock.  Thank you! My mind went blank after Madison Avenue! Lol

I am sure there are a few more!!!

Respected Contributor

Yet another baiting thread....ho hum

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

She was bored toward the end and she would not be "invited" to come back to QVC.