Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

WE need Beth to shut this down.   

Why?

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't read anything yet that requires this harmless, humorous thread to be taken down.

Except that, for some reason, its existence bothers some people.

There are threads on the boards that bother me, so I avoid them.  I don't demand that moderators shut them down.

Honored Contributor

It's all about promotion..  after I saw that instagram thing, I looked for myself.. advertising lots of places.. 

So this not jealous old woman is laughing at all of this and myself.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

Exactly Lisa is a huge part of QVC and iconic. Nobody will give her credit for creating huge entertainment for the shopping channel. We had expensive location shoots, gorgeous product she helped pick and trend setting shows. QVC was hitting its heights and the sell outs were fantastic. Lisa knew how to bring a huge entertainment value to her shows and omg the sets were drop dead gorgeous. Today's QVC is boring, no location shoots, dull products galore and a sea of new hosts I cant keep straight. Sales have plummeted. God what I wouldnt give for a big Lisa return show. Her walking down the stairs in an updo, gorgeous gown and saying welcome to QVC this is Lisa Robertson and I am back ready to take you shopping. It's like queen returning to claim the throne.
Honored Contributor

Mods, really?  LOL just gets better and better.. tell ya what, at least it's good entertainment.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Exactly Lisa is a huge part of QVC and iconic. Nobody will give her credit for creating huge entertainment for the shopping channel. We had expensive location shoots, gorgeous product she helped pick and trend setting shows. QVC was hitting its heights and the sell outs were fantastic. Lisa knew how to bring a huge entertainment value to her shows and omg the sets were drop dead gorgeous. Today's QVC is boring, no location shoots, dull products galore and a sea of new hosts I cant keep straight. Sales have plummeted. God what I wouldnt give for a big Lisa return show. Her walking down the stairs in an updo, gorgeous gown and saying welcome to QVC this is Lisa Robertson and I am back ready to take you shopping. It's like queen returning to claim the throne.

Lisa did not create a thing.

Lots of hosts pick out products.

Lisa had nothing to do with set decor.

Lisa is not a queen.

Lisa is not coming back.

Get over it.

QVC Customer Care
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC - calling out another poster