Trusted Contributor

I also am a soap watcher and watch the Young and the Restless..the Executive producer is bringing back the old Phyllis and his comment was shes so iconic to the show. It made me correlate immediately to LR that's she so iconic to QVC. It just is so true what a trendsetter and fashionista she was. She was incredibly iconic to QVC and with QVCs sales dropping omg she would be the jolt in what they need.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I also am a soap watcher and watch the Young and the Restless..the Executive producer is bringing back the old Phyllis and his comment was shes so iconic to the show. It made me correlate immediately to LR that's she so iconic to QVC. It just is so true what a trendsetter and fashionista she was. She was incredibly iconic to QVC and with QVCs sales dropping omg she would be the jolt in what they need.

The new Phyllis has been there for 5 years now and is doing an excellent job in the role on "The Young and the Restless." Time moves on and so do most people. I doubt the writers bringing back the "old" Phyllis will improve ratings or add to the enjoyment of the show.

I think the same applies to LR. She was of her time and time has passed her by. She seems happy selling her wares from her living room couch and something tells me that she has no interest in returning to QVC... even though I rarely go to her website, I saw her say it in one of her videos.

Honored Contributor

This is getting so old, LR is gone so she is a was..  mods I'm sorry but the gushing desired will not appear..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Sales slow today? 

No host is iconic!

She is not a trendsetter.

The last thing QVC needs is someone that has zero desire to be there and she has stated this several times.

Apparently, you do not pay attention to what your "icon" has to say.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  She's no "icon". She's a has been TV host who now peddles from home. Deal with it.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

If I had to pick an iconic host it would be Kathy Levine. She is the reason I started watching QVC. She had the gift of gab. LR had the gift of Madison Avenue, the Hamptons, rich looking, etc. those were the only words she knew.

Honored Contributor

Sorry.  Don't miss her at all.  Never watched her.  No "icon" in my mind.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Yes, Kathy Levine was the best!!
Honored Contributor

"LR that's she so iconic to QVC. It just is so true what a trendsetter and fashionista she was. She was incredibly iconic to QVC and with QVCs sales dropping omg she would be the jolt in what they need."

Oh Lawd.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif