Honored Contributor

Re: LR was missed on Christmas in July

@libbyannE wrote:

@JCF wrote:

@libbyannE, The poster, I think, is talking about Lisa Robertson.

Lisa Robertson always had the best of the best Christmas shows.

@JCF

I never watched Christmas shows. And I had to assume that the poster was writing about current qvc people vs. those who retired many years ago.

That's ok. Picturing Lisa Rinna doing a Christmas show made me laugh.

Valued Contributor

Can we all just get over "LR"?  She has moved on and we should too!!!  She hasn't given us a second thought and we should extend her the same courtesy.

Respected Contributor

Not missed at all.

Respected Contributor

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but Catherine Zeta-Jones has it all over LR!!  LR can't hold a candle to Catherine.  She is bringing some of the most beautiful items every to grace QVC stages at Christmastime.  I can't wait to see what she has planned for Fall.  She dropped a couple of hints and it is going to be fantastic.

I think LR better stick to sitting on her sofa selling her stuff.  Please tell, do you think she will cover those faux radishes in glitter for the holidays.  Now that would be special.  Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

Some of us miss her and we post about lots of people and topics so why can't we talk about missing her? Haven't seen PM Style since she left.

Honored Contributor

LR didn't participate in Christmas in July.  She had Christmas shows later in the year.  Christmas in July is Valeries turf.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Lisa Robertson did not have shows for Christmas in July. Her show was closer to the season from what I remember. 

How many years has she been gone from QVC? I never think of her until someone starts a thread about her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The queen of christmas LR and the LR Christmas posh presents shows were so missed on Christmas July. She took an entire set and designed it and made it look the mosr gorgeous christmas set. The woman would sell this christmas stuff out like there no tommorow. She was a christmas goldmine for the Q

I have heard her called many things, but The Queen of Christmas?  Seriously?

(And she wasn't so much of a Christmas gold mine that QVC wanted to keep her.  The gold mine is now selling things from her couch and making childish videos.  So much for the "big surprise plans" she had.)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE wrote:

1. I don't care for Ms. Rinna, no matter what she's selling.

2. I avoid Christmas shows in the summer. Not in the mood!

As others have said, LR is Lisa Robertson.

I'm with you about Christmas in July.  I think the hoopla starts way early enough towards the end of the year.  I can't stand it in the summer.