Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR takes a picture with the Rock on her FB

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:
@JOHNNYSBRO,

I rarely respond to your Lisa posts, but I must say, I'm very glad you and I aren't friends. I was indifferent to Lisa for the most part - she was a shopping channel host - no more, no less. As her popularity soared, I found her harder and harder to watch. Her last couple of years she was on auto pilot.

But back to you and I never being buddies. If you think these gushing posts are flattering to Lisa, you're very much mistaken. You continuously portray her as extremely shallow, social climbing, longing to be what she's not and frankly, not likeable. I don't know Lisa, don't know if any of those traits are the "real her," but IMHO that's how you make her come across with your
over the top posts.

Yep, glad you and I aren't BFFs if this is how you behave towards those you adore. LuLu

@Its Me LuLuBelle2, you nailed it!  I agree with every word, especially the sentence I bolded above.

Valued Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Of course it was a cardboard cut. It's a fun post and showing Lisa's travels. She said they could have been a super cute couple he doesnt know it yet. For Lisa to say that she is so picky with her men. They have to be good looking, affluent and be very driven.

AND superficial, egotistical, narcissistic, fake, and phony. Did I leave anything out? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Image result for rabbits on red carpet

...little rabbits on a red carpet...

Image result for rabbits in dresses

...little rabbits in designer gowns...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

More advertising? How much does Lisa pay you??

I am convinced she is running a business but buying through QVC as a vendor.  There's no way they would allow this advertising if she weren't in some way hooked up through QVC.  They have to be getting a cut somehow.

I read some descriptions of what Lisa is selling on her website and the copy was almost identical to the OP's threads. Her syntax was identical. Vocabulary about the same. Really made me wonder just who the OP really is...

@Trinity11 .... I said it before & I’ll say it again JONNYSBRO IS NONE OTHER THAN LR HERSELF !!!!!

I really doubt that.  Why would she keep posting over-the-top accolades about herself that inevitably bring on criticism?  She never ends up looking good in these threads.  If in fact this is LR (or someone doing this on her behalf), then she's not very bright.  

Valued Contributor

@blondiechick wrote:

Like i said before i believe Johnny-Bro is Nancy who works for Lisa.  Nancy seems kind of zany...so i believe she would come over and comment on the QVC board.  Nancy's trying to bring attention to Lisa's website.

As far as Lisa only dating goodlooking affluent men.  I don't know about that.  Didn't she date a former sale host?  Can't remember his name.  Doubt he was affluent and not very good looking.  Funny how Lisa worked with some attractive male hosts and vendors... but they never went for her.

I also believe it's the clown Nancy posting these comments.

Esteemed Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@blondiechick wrote:

Like i said before i believe Johnny-Bro is Nancy who works for Lisa.  Nancy seems kind of zany...so i believe she would come over and comment on the QVC board.  Nancy's trying to bring attention to Lisa's website.

As far as Lisa only dating goodlooking affluent men.  I don't know about that.  Didn't she date a former sale host?  Can't remember his name.  Doubt he was affluent and not very good looking.  Funny how Lisa worked with some attractive male hosts and vendors... but they never went for her.

I also believe it's the clown Nancy posting these comments.

I know nothing at all about Nancy, but if Jonnysbro is actually Nancy, then she's a terrible friend.

Honored Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

More advertising? How much does Lisa pay you??

I am convinced she is running a business but buying through QVC as a vendor.  There's no way they would allow this advertising if she weren't in some way hooked up through QVC.  They have to be getting a cut somehow.

I read some descriptions of what Lisa is selling on her website and the copy was almost identical to the OP's threads. Her syntax was identical. Vocabulary about the same. Really made me wonder just who the OP really is...

@Trinity11 .... I said it before & I’ll say it again JONNYSBRO IS NONE OTHER THAN LR HERSELF !!!!!

I really doubt that.  Why would she keep posting over-the-top accolades about herself that inevitably bring on criticism?  She never ends up looking good in these threads.  If in fact this is LR (or someone doing this on her behalf), then she's not very bright.  

I don't think it is Lisa but I DO think it is someone who works for Lisa. 

In this particular situation any attention seems to be better than none. The OP, no matter how clumsy, still generates conversation and attention to Lisa. I think she accomplishes advertising the wares that she sells.

Mission accomplished....

Trusted Contributor

Its clear on boards Lisa brings the most response to any post..the day she announced she was leaving it almost crashed the boards on here
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Of course it was a cardboard cut. It's a fun post and showing Lisa's travels. She said they could have been a super cute couple he doesnt know it yet. For Lisa to say that she is so picky with her men. They have to be good looking, affluent and be very driven.

I

I

Well, apparently there are no men who fit that description in her life.  I have never seen her with a male date.  She surrounds herself mostly with females and stuffed animals.

There was one guy she saw after she left QVC who was a lot younger and from what I undersand had financial issues. That relationship didn't last long.

Picky with her men?  I think not.  She is always with gay men, cardboard men, women and stuffed animals.

it's her business and her life.  I am just wondering why you don't stay out of hers and start living your own.

Respected Contributor

I gotta say that I think we are too tough on LR.  She seems to be doing well, lives in a really nice home, has a business with a today sales approach, travels etc.  Filters or not she looks great.  The problem for me is OPs constant over the top adoration and vomit laden measurement of her worth in the realm of the rich and famous,  For this i wish he/she would go away, and then a thread with a rigid Rock makes me rethink how dull the world would be without laughter.