Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR takes a picture with the Rock on her FB

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

More advertising? How much does Lisa pay you??

I am convinced she is running a business but buying through QVC as a vendor.  There's no way they would allow this advertising if she weren't in some way hooked up through QVC.  They have to be getting a cut somehow.

I read some descriptions of what Lisa is selling on her website and the copy was almost identical to the OP's threads. Her syntax was identical. Vocabulary about the same. Really made me wonder just who the OP really is...

@Trinity11 .... I said it before & I’ll say it again JONNYSBRO IS NONE OTHER THAN LR HERSELF !!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I love this new picture of LR with the Rock. It just shows she loves being in pics with celebs. I love that gorgeous purse shes wearing. Its just beautiful and only 340 on the website. Shes truly living the life and having an affluent lifestyle.

Have you seen her commercial for Sarah Swanson skincare?

Hyacinth

@Hyacinth

OMG I must admit I am a bit shocked.  I just watched on youtube. 

Although I think she did a really great job in it---I am a bit shocked that she would do something like like!!  Maybe she really needed the money was all I could think!!

@JasoninBoston- what's up with the video.  what did she do that you're talking about?

@San Antonio Gal

If you Google "Sarah Swanson Beauty Bar" and go to her website you'll see the video with Lisa!  As I mentioned, while Lisa does do a great job (is super professional as usual), I do find it unusual that she would do it. It seemed like either she really did it for the money--or perhaps this person is a friend--and she was doing her a favor....Not sure!

Contributor

And you say you knew Rock was a fake?  Uh, ok. I'm still laughing!

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Image result for rabbits on red carpet

...little rabbits on a red carpet...

Image result for rabbits in dresses

...little rabbits in designer gowns...

How cute! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

OHHHHHHHH! And I forgot to say in my earlier post, I wonder how many hours she's logged using the Facetune App making her pictures look like she really wishes she looked so the tribe would tell her she's beautiful?  Ummm, yep a great life, for sure. 

AND that cardboard dude at least wouldn't get her house dirty, right?  He wouldn't leave the seat up either 😋🤔

Esteemed Contributor

At this point Lisa needs to get a real PR team. I know you tubers and Instagram teens that are more polished than what she has going on now. At first I thought she was really had a great set up. Bringing all her fans from QVC into her new business. It has been going down hill from day one. If standing by a cut out is an affluent lifestyle then can’t we all attain that? 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

More advertising? How much does Lisa pay you??

I am convinced she is running a business but buying through QVC as a vendor.  There's no way they would allow this advertising if she weren't in some way hooked up through QVC.  They have to be getting a cut somehow.

This isn't positive advertising, though.  It always brings a lot of LR business-related problems to light, and it seems to me that these threads - every single time - unleash criticism and hard facts about her business that she certainly doesn't want out there.  I can't believe that she's behind these threads in any way.  They do her no favors.  

I don’t think Lisa is behind them, either. The responses are overwhelmingly negative toward her. 

Which may explain why Qvc allows them to continue?!

They owe her nothing, and she started a business that attempts to take away some of their customers. 

Respected Contributor

@Alicew wrote:

AND...where is this affluent lifestyle now???  I am confused.

She had a great job that obviously suited her for many, many years and that is when she was probably doing very well financially.  That is when she met designers that "some people" worship.  That is when she wore ball gowns and traveled to nice places.  She went home at the end of the day. 

Now?  She is managing a small business 24/7.  She travels to Atlanta to purchase goods to resell.  She is her own buyer.  She is her own advertiser.  She uses her home for everything,  EWWWWWWWWWW who in their right mind would want that in their home? She is the packaging and shipping department - have you heard about her rented warehouse and her garage?     To keep her tribe interested she posts everything she wears, everything she eats, and everything she does, hmmm?   And, she probably sleeps alone every night.  She is probably barely above water or she would have started to expand by now.  Who would want this?  

Nope, not impressed at all.  Carry on, tribesmen. 

She appparently sleeps with large stuffed animals.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Frequent Contributor

That Sarah Swanson infomercial is hilarious.  When her sofa shopping channel tanks, she can hawk Thighmasters, ShamWows, Slankets, and Ginsu knives.

Frequent Contributor

Like i said before i believe Johnny-Bro is Nancy who works for Lisa.  Nancy seems kind of zany...so i believe she would come over and comment on the QVC board.  Nancy's trying to bring attention to Lisa's website.

As far as Lisa only dating goodlooking affluent men.  I don't know about that.  Didn't she date a former sale host?  Can't remember his name.  Doubt he was affluent and not very good looking.  Funny how Lisa worked with some attractive male hosts and vendors... but they never went for her.