Respected Contributor

Re: LR takes a picture with the Rock on her FB

@blueluna wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I love this new picture of LR with the Rock. It just shows she loves being in pics with celebs. I love that gorgeous purse shes wearing. Its just beautiful and only 340 on the website. Shes truly living the life and having an affluent lifestyle.

Have you seen her commercial for Sarah Swanson skincare?

Hyacinth

@Hyacinth

OMG I must admit I am a bit shocked.  I just watched on youtube. 

Although I think she did a really great job in it---I am a bit shocked that she would do something like like!!  Maybe she really needed the money was all I could think!!

There may be a conflict of interest in Lisa claiming to use this product considering she used to claim Dr. Denese was her dermatologist. Essential oils in a soap product are irritating...

In the Swanson Soap commercial Lisa says she never made a commercial before this one. Says this is the first one.

Not true! She made a commercial for Dr. Denese.

Her years at qvc amounts to  thousands of commercials! 

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

It's funny to me how Lisa Robertson brings in such great buzz to the boards. You see how many pages of this post are here. People just cant get enough of Lisa and miss her prescense. I love all the LR love proves she is the biggest star that the Q has ever had

Curious that you do not have spell check.  But you do don’t you, and your writing style is nothing but affectation to try and cover who you are.  Transparent.  LOL.

Trusted Contributor

You dont have to be so triggered as we are talking about an icon here. Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez get flak because they love living an affluent lifestyle. You see Lisa Robertson and shes doing the same exact thing living an affluent lifestyle. She drives a Mercedes, has a huge home, has designers wanting to design for her. I mean David Markstein who was a huge QVC gold buyer came to LRs biz as he has called her the smartest cookie hes ever worked. They would go to vicenza and pick the jewelry together on Q. Why knock a woman who is wealthy and wants to live this lifestyle
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO a mercedes, a nice house and work travel in my neighborhood just makes you pretty ordinary.  

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

You dont have to be so triggered as we are talking about an icon here. Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez get flak because they love living an affluent lifestyle. You see Lisa Robertson and shes doing the same exact thing living an affluent lifestyle. She drives a Mercedes, has a huge home, has designers wanting to design for her. I mean David Markstein who was a huge QVC gold buyer came to LRs biz as he has called her the smartest cookie hes ever worked. They would go to vicenza and pick the jewelry together on Q. Why knock a woman who is wealthy and wants to live this lifestyle

Considering that you see the rather vicious reactions you are receiving for your posts, why do you continue them? They only bring out the worst in people and you are accomplishing nothing but the frequent denigration of a "star" you claim to adore. Then again, maybe you hate the woman and enjoy seeing her skewered here on a daily basis.

Trusted Contributor

The moderators have said Lisa Robertson is not a violation on the board. A reason why they do get shut down is over vicious responses. I think some love these posts who object. They are supposed to be fun and celebrating really a part of QVC history. U always want to honor that history. Antonella said one she went to a QVC outlet with LR and LR was flooded fans coming up to her. Shes truly loved living this life why knock what she has done?
Contributor

Actually, she doesn't sleep alone. It is very well documented that she has a collection of stuffed animals that she cuddles with at night... I believe a dolphin accompanied her to one of her E.R. visits a few months ago... No, I am not joking.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The moderators have said Lisa Robertson is not a violation on the board. A reason why they do get shut down is over vicious responses. I think some love these posts who object. They are supposed to be fun and celebrating really a part of QVC history. U always want to honor that history. Antonella said one she went to a QVC outlet with LR and LR was flooded fans coming up to her. Shes truly loved living this life why knock what she has done?

People in the QVC outlet knew who she was because they watch QVC.  If she went in any other store no one would know who she was.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO@why?  Because you exaggerate beyond belief and because you post continually on the same subject.  As a teenager did your parents ever say to you “Give it a rest” when you just continued to bug them about something?  Mine did.  I say now give it a rest to you.  We know what you think about LR.  We are tired of hearing it.  Go to some other forum and declare your adoration.  Write a blog, get a facebook page.  We don’t need to hear anymore about how you think she did, is doing, who she hangs with, how lovely her merchandise is.  You do her no favors here.  

Frequent Contributor

Dancer 45 that's it! Paul Kelly.  He alway reminded me of Herman Munster!  In a good way of course!

Johnny Bro you crack me up with all your grand comments.  Luv it.  Bless your little heart.