Super Contributor

Re: LR takes a picture with the Rock on her FB

@blondiechick wrote:

Like i said before i believe Johnny-Bro is Nancy who works for Lisa.  Nancy seems kind of zany...so i believe she would come over and comment on the QVC board.  Nancy's trying to bring attention to Lisa's website.

As far as Lisa only dating goodlooking affluent men.  I don't know about that.  Didn't she date a former sale host?  Can't remember his name.  Doubt he was affluent and not very good looking.  Funny how Lisa worked with some attractive male hosts and vendors... but they never went for her.

It seemed she dated QVC host Dave King when they were both employed there.

Super Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

omg  I can't stop laughing!!!! This is too good to be true!  The comments are priceless.

JB -- you didn't really think that was actually The Rock?  Please don't delete this post.  I want to read it again and again when I need a good laugh!!

This is beyond ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Could never make this up!!!!

Super Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

Do we know if the cardboard is European?  Or is it made in China like all her other stuff?

OUCH!!!

Super Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Of course it was a cardboard cut. It's a fun post and showing Lisa's travels. She said they could have been a super cute couple he doesnt know it yet. For Lisa to say that she is so picky with her men. They have to be good looking, affluent and be very driven.

I

I

Well, apparently there are no men who fit that description in her life.  I have never seen her with a male date.  She surrounds herself mostly with females and stuffed animals.

There was one guy she saw after she left QVC who was a lot younger and from what I undersand had financial issues. That relationship didn't last long.

Picky with her men?  I think not.  She is always with gay men, cardboard men, women and stuffed animals.

it's her business and her life.  I am just wondering why you don't stay out of hers and start living your own.

...this is killing me!!!!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@QVCalm wrote:

@blondiechick wrote:

Like i said before i believe Johnny-Bro is Nancy who works for Lisa.  Nancy seems kind of zany...so i believe she would come over and comment on the QVC board.  Nancy's trying to bring attention to Lisa's website.

As far as Lisa only dating goodlooking affluent men.  I don't know about that.  Didn't she date a former sale host?  Can't remember his name.  Doubt he was affluent and not very good looking.  Funny how Lisa worked with some attractive male hosts and vendors... but they never went for her.

It seemed she dated QVC host Dave King when they were both employed there.

Lisa and Dave have both said this isn't true.  They said they were just good friends.  There was no reason to deny it if it was true.  I think the video of them singing "Baby, It's Cold Outside" led to the speculation.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Okay, I really prefer to just share pictures of Little Rabbits in response to these ridiculous LR posts, but I can't believe no one has actually bothered to share the picture in question yet:

lisarock.PNG

As you can see, LR is clearly with a cardboard cutout. Her caption is, "And this is how rumors get started..." followed by laughing emojis. If the OP was fooled into thinking this was a real picture of LR and Dwayne Johnson, that's just sad.

And now, to back away from the crazy and return to more peaceful perusing...

LRwoods.jpg

Lol!

LR = Little Rabbit ........

...........or maybe Lost Relevance !?

Contributor

One question!  Why did she mislead her followers letting half of them think the paper doll was really The Rock?   That should be a tell all!   Some people believe she designs the items she sells.   Again misleading information when she allows them to believe that.   Even poor JB constantly jumps on the praise Diva wagon wearing blinders.  

Lisa didn't date Dave King but  they  veryappeared very  chummy in the video.   Lisa dated Paul Kelly. I was quiet surprised when she revealed the info during the Kathy Levine chat.   A very unlikely couple but it was probably before she became a snobby diva. 

Lisa's boy toy moved on.   I recall he traveled back and forth with her to LA in the beginning.  Probably a  futile attempt to have a fitness program.     When he moved on,  Lisa continued  ( almost weekly) trips back and forth to LA.  Guess Hollywood didn't have anything for a almost 50 year old tv sales person.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I love this new picture of LR with the Rock. It just shows she loves being in pics with celebs. I love that gorgeous purse shes wearing. Its just beautiful and only 340 on the website. Shes truly living the life and having an affluent lifestyle.

Have you seen her commercial for Sarah Swanson skincare?

Hyacinth

@Hyacinth

OMG I must admit I am a bit shocked.  I just watched on youtube. 

Although I think she did a really great job in it---I am a bit shocked that she would do something like like!!  Maybe she really needed the money was all I could think!!

There may be a conflict of interest in Lisa claiming to use this product considering she used to claim Dr. Denese was her dermatologist. Essential oils in a soap product are irritating...

In the Swanson Soap commercial Lisa says she never made a commercial before this one. Says this is the first one.

Not true! She made a commercial for Dr. Denese.

Trusted Contributor

It's funny to me how Lisa Robertson brings in such great buzz to the boards. You see how many pages of this post are here. People just cant get enough of Lisa and miss her prescense. I love all the LR love proves she is the biggest star that the Q has ever had
Esteemed Contributor

Related image