Respected Contributor

Re: LR takes a picture with the Rock on her FB

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Hosts who's choices were not theirs to leave got no goodbye. Lisa not only got a huge announcement of her leaving. She got a massive exit show party and the competition was so threatened they counter programmed a party with Amy and Bobbi. Lisa brought huge sales to the network. Lisa's intergram her followers are JTV, Evine and HSN hosts. Many look up to her.

No she didn't.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Hosts who's choices were not theirs to leave got no goodbye. Lisa not only got a huge announcement of her leaving. She got a massive exit show party and the competition was so threatened they counter programmed a party with Amy and Bobbi. Lisa brought huge sales to the network. Lisa's intergram her followers are JTV, Evine and HSN hosts. Many look up to her.

There are various reasons why hosts leave, and some get big goodbyes and some don't.  Some are offered big goodbyes, and turn them down. There's no set policy, and it's not as simple as you're saying.

It's completely untrue that only hosts who choose to leave get big send-offs.  That's not true at all.

Super Contributor

@Alicew wrote:

OHHHHHHHH! And I forgot to say in my earlier post, I wonder how many hours she's logged using the Facetune App making her pictures look like she really wishes she looked so the tribe would tell her she's beautiful?  Ummm, yep a great life, for sure. 

AND that cardboard dude at least wouldn't get her house dirty, right?  He wouldn't leave the seat up either 😋🤔

But, would he take his shoes off in the house???

Trusted Contributor

Um anyone that has gotten fired was gone with any explanation. Lisa had a huge announcement and it was 2 months counting her goodbye. Her posh presents show was all stuff she choose and everything practically sold out. A huge big party costs money and doubt QVC would spare that expense on a fired host.
Super Contributor

Contract. Not. Renewed.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Um anyone that has gotten fired was gone with any explanation. Lisa had a huge announcement and it was 2 months counting her goodbye. Her posh presents show was all stuff she choose and everything practically sold out. A huge big party costs money and doubt QVC would spare that expense on a fired host.

As I said, there are several different reasons why hosts leave.  It's not as simple as quitting or being fired.  Sometimes contracts are not renewed, and sometimes there are other reasons.  Hosts who have been let go by QVC absolutely have stayed for awhile after and absolutely have had big send-offs.

I have no intention of getting into a debate about this, but leaving QVC was not Lisa's choice.

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa was good at what she did.  Is QVC looking for another Lisa?  I doubt seriously because a Lisa clone would have been waiting in the wings.  That being said, in my opinion there were hosts who were just as good as her if not better- Lisa Mason and Judy Cowell.

As another poster related for someone who purports to love Lisa, you Johnnysbro always appear to paint Lisa as shallow, superficial person.  This gives me pause to think that these gushing posts are just the opposite and you are really mocking those fawn and fall over Lisa.

Valued Contributor

Sorry you need to get a life. What is your fascination with LR?

Frequent Contributor

These are just my thoughts regarding Lisa leaving QVC.  I think she wanted a cut on profits from the GILI line.  QVC said no way!

Valued Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

For once I agree w/you.  It was contract time.  Lisa wanted more than QVC wanted to give her.  Neither would back down, so she left.