Valued Contributor

Re: LR takes a picture with the Rock on her FB

@JONNYSBRO ...  you have obviously ruffled the feathers at the hen house tonight !!  

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I love this new picture of LR with the Rock. It just shows she loves being in pics with celebs. I love that gorgeous purse shes wearing. Its just beautiful and only 340 on the website. Shes truly living the life and having an affluent lifestyle.

Have you seen her commercial for Sarah Swanson skincare?

Hyacinth

@Hyacinth

OMG I must admit I am a bit shocked.  I just watched on youtube. 

Although I think she did a really great job in it---I am a bit shocked that she would do something like like!!  Maybe she really needed the money was all I could think!!

There may be a conflict of interest in Lisa claiming to use this product considering she used to claim Dr. Denese was her dermatologist. Essential oils in a soap product are irritating...

Frequent Contributor

Whie LR is busy with unnecessary travel, posing with cardboard cut-outs, and posting pics of her half-eaten steaks, her business is circling the drain.  Even her loyal customers are complaining about shoddy merchandise, slow shipping, and unresponsive/rude customer serivce.

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

If this is a salesperson can u sign me up for having personal stylists surrounded by me, traveling to gorgeous villas in Italy in ball gowns, having fashion designers as friends and designing a fashion line and being promoted on every aspect of the channel. God I thought a sales person was a clerk at Walmart lol. Where do I sign up

A salesperson sells products whether in a store, on a shopping channel or from a couch on FB.  Why are you laughing about a sales clerk at Wal-Mart? I expected better from you Jonny.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor

@JOHNNYSBRO,

I rarely respond to your Lisa posts, but I must say, I'm very glad you and I aren't friends. I was indifferent to Lisa for the most part - she was a shopping channel host - no more, no less. As her popularity soared, I found her harder and harder to watch. Her last couple of years she was on auto pilot.

But back to you and I never being buddies. If you think these gushing posts are flattering to Lisa, you're very much mistaken. You continuously portray her as extremely shallow, social climbing, longing to be what she's not and frankly, not likeable. I don't know Lisa, don't know if any of those traits are the "real her," but IMHO that's how you make her come across with your
over the top posts.

Yep, glad you and I aren't BFFs if this is how you behave towards those you adore. LuLu
Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I love this new picture of LR with the Rock. It just shows she loves being in pics with celebs. I love that gorgeous purse shes wearing. Its just beautiful and only 340 on the website. Shes truly living the life and having an affluent lifestyle.

Have you seen her commercial for Sarah Swanson skincare?

Hyacinth

@Hyacinth

OMG I must admit I am a bit shocked.  I just watched on youtube. 

Although I think she did a really great job in it---I am a bit shocked that she would do something like like!!  Maybe she really needed the money was all I could think!!

@JasoninBoston- what's up with the video.  what did she do that you're talking about?

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for rabbits on red carpet

...little rabbits on a red carpet...

Image result for rabbits in dresses

...little rabbits in designer gowns...

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

If this is a salesperson can u sign me up for having personal stylists surrounded by me, traveling to gorgeous villas in Italy in ball gowns, having fashion designers as friends and designing a fashion line and being promoted on every aspect of the channel. God I thought a sales person was a clerk at Walmart lol. Where do I sign up

@JONNYSBRO

Because you seem to be a slow one.  I went to the Learner's Dictionary:

Learner's definition of SALESPERSON

: a person whose job is to sell things

that would be LR!
Frequent Contributor

AND...where is this affluent lifestyle now???  I am confused.

She had a great job that obviously suited her for many, many years and that is when she was probably doing very well financially.  That is when she met designers that "some people" worship.  That is when she wore ball gowns and traveled to nice places.  She went home at the end of the day. 

Now?  She is managing a small business 24/7.  She travels to Atlanta to purchase goods to resell.  She is her own buyer.  She is her own advertiser.  She uses her home for everything,  EWWWWWWWWWW who in their right mind would want that in their home? She is the packaging and shipping department - have you heard about her rented warehouse and her garage?     To keep her tribe interested she posts everything she wears, everything she eats, and everything she does, hmmm?   And, she probably sleeps alone every night.  She is probably barely above water or she would have started to expand by now.  Who would want this?  

Nope, not impressed at all.  Carry on, tribesmen. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Of course it was a cardboard cut. It's a fun post and showing Lisa's travels. She said they could have been a super cute couple he doesnt know it yet. For Lisa to say that she is so picky with her men. They have to be good looking, affluent and be very driven.

@JONNYSBRO .... lol ha ha ..I guess that’s why she is all alone ... such a sad woman 🙃