Respected Contributor

Re: LR takes a picture with the Rock on her FB

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa knows many a celebrity. She loves to be on red carpets. U had mark Zunino, marc bower and all these high end designers designing multiple gowns for Lisa like she was a quee

Nope, just a salesperson and they were well paid I'm sure. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Do you all think she Facetuned her and the piece of cardboard?

JB -- you are a natural born comedian!  Thank you for all the laughs.

Trusted Contributor

Let me correct u a sales diva icon not just salesperson. No show host has ever had designers all wanting to put them in the most gorgeous gowns
Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa knows many a celebrity. She loves to be on red carpets. U had mark Zunino, marc bower and all these high end designers designing multiple gowns for Lisa like she was a quee

Nope, just a salesperson and they were well paid I'm sure. 

Exactly.  And her red carpet experiences were the QVC fake red carpets years ago.  

Don't even get me started on the celebrity thing.  It's ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO:  LR had gowns by known designers when she had a special event on QVC.  She is no different than Natelee Morales, take from Entertainment tonight etc. SHE IS NOT SPECIAL!l!Sad your bar is set so low...

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@JONNYSBRO:  LR had gowns by known designers when she had a special event on QVC.  She is no different than Natelee Morales, take from Entertainment tonight etc. SHE IS NOT SPECIAL!l!Sad your bar is set so low...

You're right.  Except that she is different than Natalie and others because they are far more well-known and far more accomplished.  But yes, I agree with what you're saying and I agree she's not special.

Respected Contributor

JB has to be a plant.  No one is so enamoured with a sales person who now sells overpriced junk from her sofa! 

If Mark Z was her "true" friend, he would never have let her wear that 70's prom dress to Chaz Dean's party.  She looked like an old pageant queen (oops, I guess she is). LOL

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I love this new picture of LR with the Rock. It just shows she loves being in pics with celebs. I love that gorgeous purse shes wearing. Its just beautiful and only 340 on the website. Shes truly living the life and having an affluent lifestyle.

Have you seen her commercial for Sarah Swanson skincare?

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Let me correct u a sales diva icon not just salesperson. No show host has ever had designers all wanting to put them in the most gorgeous gowns

LR and the word "icon" don't even belong in the same sentence.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

You don't have the slightest idea who wanted to do what.  Or anything about what went on behind the scenes or how any of these people really feel about each other.  

"Sales diva icon" is in the eye of the beholder.  A whole lot of us do see her as just a salesperson.  And "diva" is not a compliment.  But you knew that because it's been pointed out in response to your posts many, many times before.