Trusted Contributor

Re: LR takes a picture with the Rock on her FB

Of course it was a cardboard cut. It's a fun post and showing Lisa's travels. She said they could have been a super cute couple he doesnt know it yet. For Lisa to say that she is so picky with her men. They have to be good looking, affluent and be very driven.
Respected Contributor

omg  I can't stop laughing!!!! This is too good to be true!  The comments are priceless.

JB -- you didn't really think that was actually The Rock?  Please don't delete this post.  I want to read it again and again when I need a good laugh!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

More advertising? How much does Lisa pay you??

I am convinced she is running a business but buying through QVC as a vendor.  There's no way they would allow this advertising if she weren't in some way hooked up through QVC.  They have to be getting a cut somehow.

I read some descriptions of what Lisa is selling on her website and the copy was almost identical to the OP's threads. Her syntax was identical. Vocabulary about the same. Really made me wonder just who the OP really is...

Trusted Contributor

It's just another day of living the life of LR and her adventures. Btw isnt that purse just gorgeous it would mix so well with a susan graver brown top
Contributor

OMG I can't stop laughing and I am so happy you started this post JB.   We have a plastic over filtered former Queen B and a cardboard cutout.  Wonder how long she would have let the friends think she was really with THE ROCK.   She should bring him home stand him in the corner during the chats.  Maybe bring 3 or 4 more home, move them around and appear to be with CELEBRITIES.   You are way too funny JB.   Bless your heart.   

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Of course it was a cardboard cut. It's a fun post and showing Lisa's travels. She said they could have been a super cute couple he doesnt know it yet. For Lisa to say that she is so picky with her men. They have to be good looking, affluent and be very driven.

Jonnybro, you just flat out make things up based on what you want to believe.

Her last known boyfriend was a personal trainer. I'm sure he was a nice guy, but personal trainers in Westchester, PA aren't going to be very affluent. I know quite a few personal trainers in Austin and Los Angeles and most of them earn less than their spouses in business do. Personal trainers only become affluent when they become trainers to the stars in Hollywood or NYC, get on many TV shows, write books, or open gyms.

I don't even remember his name, so I'm guessing none of those apply to him.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Perhaps OP thought she actually met him. 

Even if she did, it still doesn't mean she's affluent or better in any way than anyone else. Posing for a photo with a celebrity is very, very common, and doesn't indicate anything special.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I'm picky too.  I need a man who is honest, intelligent, has a sense of humor, and is kind. 

Respected Contributor

Do we know if the cardboard is European?  Or is it made in China like all her other stuff?

Trusted Contributor

Lisa knows many a celebrity. She loves to be on red carpets. U had mark Zunino, marc bower and all these high end designers designing multiple gowns for Lisa like she was a queen