Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR social distancing with a puzzle

@Krimpette wrote:

What about "social distancing"??????????????

Exactly.  Not following the "rules" now is she Jonnysbro?  I guess she is not so smart and clever afterall, LOL.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Yet she posted this video a day before.

9C6FB759-7EC9-4C20-8B41-71AC8C683583.jpeg

It looks to me like three of them are "enjoying" their phones.  Are they googling how to put a puzzle together? Or maybe how to open the box?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips  @Krimpette 

I know whats coming next....JOHNNYSBRO will -probably say that Lisa has training as a medical professional so she was able to get tested along with her employees and the tests all came back negative....so she can enjoy close social contact...LOL!! Woman LOL  Maybe I spoiled JOHNNYSBRO surprise.... Smiley Wink

I dont have anything against LR, I thought she was a good host while at QVC....but as far as her "biggest fan" and some of his/her silly posts----- well.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

That LR is so clever!  Did she also take the photo, print it on cardboard, and cut out all the squiggly shapes too?

@Puppy Lips    I don't know but I suggested jigsaw puzzles here a couple weeks ago.  I guess that makes me as clever as LR.  Big whoop!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa Robertson is practicing social distancing by doing a puzzle. What a great idea of something to do at home.

Gee thanks JONNYSBRO,  I'll sleep better tonight knowing this!

Super Contributor

Looks like the empty arms hotel.    

Tell me JB.  Are the trips going to happen.  Seems a bit reckless and uncaring.   

Oh well anything for a buck I guess. 

Respected Contributor

Are they going to open the puzzle box? Will all phones be put away?

(I THINK NOT.)

Respected Contributor

I don’t see anyone putting a puzzle together let alone following safe protocols. If they are not working they should be away from each other. This is a bizarre posting.  

Trusted Contributor

Lisa has really become more of a normal Jean's and home kind of girl. She is showing us her cooking side, her love for animals and now the puzzles. We are so used to remembering her on the Q on fashion runways and ball gowns