Valued Contributor

Re: LR social distancing with a puzzle

I, too, am social distancing with a jigsaw puzzle.

The unopened box is sitting on a table near me, and my kids are keeping a social distance from me,  as they are not interested in doing it with me.

Esteemed Contributor

Is it  "social distancing" when one is at home by his/her self doing a jigsaw puzzle at night?  Poor example @JONNYSBRO 

Esteemed Contributor

Actually they are on a work break. Lisa has reduced staff as requested.

Besides that aspect. They all consider themselves family.

Trusted Contributor

How is this considered practicing social distancing when the is standing right next to somebody and there are 3 other people in the room sitting close together.  I thought we were supposed to not be in contact with others during this time.  Plus, they would all be touching the puzzle pieces.  People can have this virus and not show any symptoms for up to 14 days.  

Trusted Contributor

Are they family members or workers taking a break? I can't tell. I don't see anyone working on a puzzle. I see the puzzle box but it  is not open. It looks like they are all playing with their phones.

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

How is this considered practicing social distancing when the is standing right next to somebody and there are 3 other people in the room sitting close together.  I thought we were supposed to not be in contact with others during this time.  Plus, they would all be touching the puzzle pieces.  People can have this virus and not show any symptoms for up to 14 days.  

@LuvmyLab Exactly.  This was just another opportunity for Jonnybro to foolishly lavish praise on LR.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...