Honored Contributor

Re: LR should make a cameo on PM style

OMG I would so tune in to see that. 

If it happens, please do a shout out to me!  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

OMG I would so tune in to see that. 

If it happens, please do a shout out to me!  

That is my reaction as well @Lipstickdiva.  Regardless of all the bad posts about her almost everyone of them would tuned into watch and give Lisa and the Q. the biggest viewing audience of all time.  Or at least in the past couple of years.  It would be a popcorn viewing night for sure.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I don't watch any Q shows now, but I definitely would tune in if Lisa made an appearance!  I'm sure everyone else would too - no matter what they say.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't care one way or the other, I just see it as very silly if QVC did do this.  To what end?  If she is returning to sell again, that would make sense.  I would watch that because QVC always gave Lisa some of the best and newest things to sell.  That would benefit me -- new products.  If I just wanted to see her, I can go to her FB or IG pages anytime.  I just don't get it. 

Perhaps she'll appear in her regal gown and long cape (I'm referencing her outfit in her All Hail the Queen last show), as if her departure was all a dream....

Honored Contributor

Until that day, here is a compilation of some of her better moments on air.  She has an undeniable charm.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsV7IH4NXNw

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't say I was ever a fan, but she certainly never annoyed me.  Her presentation style was just fine.

Her final show was funny however, when the "party" noise was so loud you could barely hear her do a presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I wouldn't care one way or the other, I just see it as very silly if QVC did do this.  To what end?  If she is returning to sell again, that would make sense.  I would watch that because QVC always gave Lisa some of the best and newest things to sell.  That would benefit me -- new products.  If I just wanted to see her, I can go to her FB or IG pages anytime.  I just don't get it. 

Perhaps she'll appear in her regal gown and long cape (I'm referencing her outfit in her All Hail the Queen last show), as if her departure was all a dream....

@Caaareful Shopper.  Don't worry, QVC would never do this. Bad vibes all around her departure.

Honored Contributor

Say what you want about Lisa, but one thing l liked about her is that she had a sense of humor. Also, she had a pleasant voice and manner. These are qualities that are lacking in many of the hosts now.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

It would be amazing, amazing if she showed up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

It would be amazing, amazing if she showed up.

Absolutely absolutely.