Trusted Contributor

Re: LR should be mentoring the new QVC hosts

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think I read that LR is opening up a host training school. Classes will be held on her back patio.  Classes start Sept. 1.

They will be learning, "Nose Scratching, Cleavage Arranging, Hair Extension Pulling, IPad Scrolling, How to Talk to Everyone Off Camera, How to Cook Tomatoes, Posing with Stuffed Animals, and most importantly, Photoshop for Dummies,"  Yes, I have no life!

Trusted Contributor

What time do the classes begin?  Sunrise?

Respected Contributor

My goodness, so many "inappropriate" responses deleted from this thread!  LR sure sparks a strong negative reaction in many people!  I don't understand why it is considered forbidden to bring her up.  She was very successful at QVC.  Lots of people come and go in our lives.  Maybe she will never be back at QVC but why does that mean she can't ever be mentioned again?  It was clear as day WHO this thread was about so if someone doesn't want to hear about her, why do they take valuable time from their day to open, read and reply?  Live and let live.

Trusted Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

My goodness, so many "inappropriate" responses deleted from this thread!  LR sure sparks a strong negative reaction in many people!  I don't understand why it is considered forbidden to bring her up.  She was very successful at QVC.  Lots of people come and go in our lives.  Maybe she will never be back at QVC but why does that mean she can't ever be mentioned again?  It was clear as day WHO this thread was about so if someone doesn't want to hear about her, why do they take valuable time from their day to open, read and reply?  Live and let live.

To me, she's so disingenious anymore that I can't help but snark on her.  I liked her on the Q and she sold me plenty of stuff.  The whole "tribe" thing just blows me away.  I know she's trying to make a living but the constant need for adoration is beyond the pale to me.

Regular Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

Actually, you don't have any idea at all what the deleted posts said.   It's a safe bet, I believe, that she'll never return to QVC.  She's gone, she's moved on and if people want to express their opinions and even have have a laugh and a little fun, that's between the posters and moderators.  She was just a show host, nothing more and nothing less.  She had fans but not ever Qvc customer liked her style.

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

There will be a live chat at high noon on August 25 where the class time will be announced and sign-ups will begin.  Space will be very, very limited and is on a first come first serve basis so be ready. 

There will be a non-refundable deposit when you sign up.  She is thinking about adding a waitlist you can put your name on in case someone decides to back out. The first 5 people to sign up get a free set of false eyelashes.     

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Irish1210 wrote:

There will be a live chat at high noon on August 25 where the class time will be announced and sign-ups will begin.  Space will be very, very limited and is on a first come first serve basis so be ready. 

There will be a non-refundable deposit when you sign up.  She is thinking about adding a waitlist you can put your name on in case someone decides to back out. The first 5 people to sign up get a free set of false eyelashes.     

An amazing, amazing opportunity on that one.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Irish1210 wrote:

I would just add:  Payment will be collected NOW (and you take the class next near).

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Irish1210 wrote:

But oh you forgot, with the false eyelashes the first 5 people will also receive a stuffed bear just for taking time to join her class. It's amazing amazing very high end fur like no other you can find on a bear. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the laugh of the day!! LOL!!!