Super Contributor

Re: LR should be mentoring the new QVC hosts

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

LOL at last night's "sky on fire, gorgeous sunset."   With photographer's logo at the bottom.

No way!

And the Tribe thanks her for taking the beautiful photo - right on cue. 

SMH

Exactly. 

And the couple of posts asking who Rothman is - deleted - right on cue.

Not only giving her kudos for the great photo but telling her it was frame worthy. 

Yep.  Just had to look at her page.  Every other sunset picture looks the same but not this one--totally different with foliage in the foreground. Pretty disingenuous--not surprised. 

Contributor

Amen! for that 

Valued Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

LOL at last night's "sky on fire, gorgeous sunset."   With photographer's logo at the bottom.

No way!

And the Tribe thanks her for taking the beautiful photo - right on cue. 

SMH

Exactly. 

And the couple of posts asking who Rothman is - deleted - right on cue.

Just WOW.  That image BELONGS to the photographer.  Gotta watch that Ms. Lisa. Very unethical to pass it off as your own. I won't even get into the legalities. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Someone on another board I read said that appears to be a name on a building (name lit up at night) in the area of the King of Prussia mall thus she might have taken that photo from a parking lot and the upper part of the building where the name of the business is lit up is what you're seeing.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl, I did just google it and that does appear the be the case ( whew,  'cause using someone else's images is baaad). It does beg the question: why does she delete comments questioning it?  Why not let the questions stand and answer them in a straight forward manner?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sheilaray wrote:

@shaggygirl, I did just google it and that does appear the be the case ( whew,  'cause using someone else's images is baaad). It does beg the question: why does she delete comments questioning it?  Why not let the questions stand and answer them in a straight forward manner?

@Sheilaray ITA.  Why can't she just answer those questioning it? And some were asking about it - and they were deleted.

Thanks @shaggygirl for that info! I stand corrected. 

Super Contributor

@shaggygirl  Yes, I too need to say that I  did think it wasn't her photograph. It probably was taken outside a building that has the name Rothman Institute which wouldn't be too far away, probably. But...I wouldn't be surprised if she edited the color. In any case, the tribe loves it so why delete and also why not explain. 

Frequent Contributor

What fun would it be if she had explained?  Isn't it better to make assumptions, jump to conclusions, and make spurious accusations?  People see what they want to see, believe what they want to believe, and look for evidence to fit their preconceived notions.  Even if she had explained, people who look for any opportunity to pile on would find another reason to do so.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think I read that LR is opening up a host training school. Classes will be held on her back patio.  Classes start Sept. 1.

Man LOLWoman LOL