Honored Contributor

Re: LR selling Christmas Merchandise

I would be very happy to post updates for Lisa (anywhere, any time) she wants one.... for a fee.... can't help but wonder if that is what is going on here?  If so...  nice gig if you can get it.... Woman Wink 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I would be very happy to post updates for Lisa (anywhere, any time) she wants one.... for a fee.... can't help but wonder if that is what is going on here?  If so...  nice gig if you can get it.... Woman Wink 

I don't think it's even about Lisa. It's like giggling grade-schoolers poking frogs to make them jump. It's just for the amusement of some. Whatever hot button topic works. Lisa is always a hot topic, but it's done with others too.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

I am starting to think Lisa is a mini genius. She basically cut out the middle man of QVC. In her own home, wearing whatever she wants, selling only things she likes, when she likes. I loved that tree but for my big tree I do real. The color and the tiny lights were spectacular.

@Nancy Drew I agree. She is living La Vida Loca. We should all be so lucky! Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I don't think it's even about Lisa. It's like giggling grade-schoolers poking frogs to make them jump. It's just for the amusement of some. Whatever hot button topic works. Lisa is always a hot topic, but it's done with others too.

@Moonchilde

Agree. Classic internet trolling behavior.

Guess it's amusement for some lol.

Super Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

@Q4u

I do think the board has 'shills.'

Just the nature of the net.

Respected Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

I am starting to think Lisa is a mini genius. She basically cut out the middle man of QVC. In her own home, wearing whatever she wants, selling only things she likes, when she likes. I loved that tree but for my big tree I do real. The color and the tiny lights were spectacular.

A genius would find new wares to push with some freshness to them. Not copy what an established company already is pushing and repeating and repeating who is losing customers because of the same old, same old. 

She is just the rerun continued. SMH

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Nancy Drew it is, no question about it, a gorgeous fairytale tree. But it's a huge risk, both for Lisa and customers.

The cost is way out of line for most people, however much they are apt to buy what Lisa likes. The return window is *only 15 days.* That was kind of a shocker. The warranty is only 2 years on a VERY expensive tree, as opposed to 5 years on QVC's TSV tree. 

I don't think it's really stretching things to imagine people could want to send a tree back but miss that narrow return window, or that some of the trees would die/malfunction at 2-3 years. For the kind of money these cost, Lisa's reputation might end up being on the line with them. I hope she's considered that.

---------------/

Very good points. I would not buy that expensive of a tree with with a 15 day return policy.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

A genius would find new wares to push with some freshness to them. Not copy what an established company already is pushing and repeating and repeating who is losing customers because of the same old, same old. 

She is just the rerun continued. SMH

---------------/

The thing is people ARE buying. Either a year from now she will have growth or tank. Time will tell what the "tribe" do.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Next thing will be a thigh master, facial flex or exercise equipment.  15 day return, that's just awful to do to people that spend all that money buying her stuff.. my oh my.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

Next thing will be a thigh master, facial flex or exercise equipment.  15 day return, that's just awful to do to people that spend all that money buying her stuff.. my oh my.. 

@Suziepeach, I don't know that her return window in everything she sells is 15 days, but it was said about the $1100 tree, which blew me away.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all