Trusted Contributor

LR selling Christmas Merchandise

This is just so awesome. She had an LR christmas on her facebook.She had a gorgeous christmas tree valued at 560 to 1000 dollars and gorgeous Christmas stuff. LR is adopting the Suzanne Somers way of biz in doing everything eventually
Respected Contributor

Re: LR selling Christmas Merchandise

Did you see those lanterns???  Absolutely gorgeous.  I am so sorry I purchased the Luminara now, but all the packing is trashed and it would be too much of a hassle to send them back. 

Maybe after the holidays when my money supply is replenished and if she still offers them, I will get a set.

Those trees are fabulous, but we just bought one last year!  I'm definitely thinking of getting those lights.  They were beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

LR is adopting the Suzanne Somers way of biz in doing everything eventually

You got that right - but it's not a compliment.

But you knew that.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

The trees are fascinating and exquisite. If she had a 5  or even 4 foot  I would be buying.  Lisa has beautiful taste and always ahead of the trend.

Trusted Contributor

The tree is stunning. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very uninteresting assortment of Christmas chachkas: 

Glass cone trees with spiral wiring that you can find at the Dollar Store.  Here you can have two for $45 because it's a LR pick.

Clip-on candles with remote and each one has to have a battery (it does not say the batteries are included).  If batteries are extra, that's another few bucks that keeps happening.  Does save on time not to have to deal with wires.

Copper finished lanterns -- for the price they should be copper finished on the inside as well.  I can see these in a office setting or avant-gard home, not in a cabin or cozy country.  Seems to me if you have any decor sense in a HE place you'd find better quality elsewhere.  This is low end at a high price, doesn't matter that you're getting two.  Amaaaaazingly they are sold out.

The Nativity figurine -- I have no words --  screams "made in China" though.  A take-off on Lladro with glitter.

The tree has been discussed in the other thread -- splendidly overpriced.

The light holders -- another clever Chinese made special.

Acrylic crystal strands -- If you're ok with acrylic then this will work.  But they're only 18" long.  Why not make it longer, say, like a garland?  Oh you mean it was a garland but you can chop it up and say this is so unique and special.  I get it.  It doesn't tangle either.

The woodland friends is OTT cutesy and just doesn't go with anything else in this collection.  However, LR says you can stick them anywhere with a bough of greenery and it's soooo special -- especially the price.

Someone, as LR frequently refers to herself, is raking in the bucks.  And many others are so happy about it.  It's a grand show to watch.  Speaking of shows, that green (odd shade of green for the rest of the green on display) thing LR was wearing in the chat last night, needed constant adjusting and also getting it out of the way -- another "high end" piece that lacks structuring to keep it in place, but it helps if you want to keep fussing with yourself.

Honored Contributor

Gosh how many more threads about this is there going to be?  It's like counting jellybeans in a jar.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

Maybe if we ignore, she'll just go away.  

Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

Gosh how many more threads about this is there going to be?  It's like counting jellybeans in a jar.

As many desert dwellers as there are to start them and post adoring "thank yous." Along with those who are just clueless, or because they are genuine adorees.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

Maybe if we ignore, she'll just go away.  

But you won't will you, so it goes on and on.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan