Honored Contributor

Re: LR return to QVC would boost numbers through the roof

She can’t have stalker problems anymore. She posts so much personal info, sets up gatherings to meet strangers, goes on cruises with strangers. Stalkers were years ago.

Valued Contributor

She probably doesn’t want to come back. She gets to work from home selling items marked up 400% and gets to hang out in Italy once a month. She doesn’t answer to anyone and probably makes a stable living. Why go back and answer to a big company like QVC? 

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I didn't turn off the TV because of the hosts. They are just salespeople that are trying to make a living selling stuff that very few want to buy. Add to that the shipping costs, and the very high price to return an item that just doesn't fit, you lost me a long time ago. 

Hosts come and go. Some I like to watch, some not so much. But it's the products that got me back to my local stores. High prices for everyday clothing just isn't me. I'm not putting on $400.00 worth of clothing to go out and pull weeds. 

They also lost me when it was the WII channel. One day of that was plenty, but day after day got me interested in doing something else. I check back now and then, but it's still lost my interest. 

New, exciting, innovative those words just don't fit the Q anymore. High priced, dull, same old same old, boring that's the description today. How many hours a week can you watch sandals, or tops, or kitchen gadgets, or things that serve no other purpose than to make you dust them? 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Sooner That's funny, YOU reply trying to tell others what not to do!! LOL

Super Contributor

I didn't know that Lisa Rhinna had left QVC.  Never bought any of her products. 

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

This is not going to happen.  End of story.  Television shopping, as we know it, is slowly fading away.  Why re-join a sinking ship?

Honored Contributor

I enjoy QVC more since she left.   And I rarely watched her when she was there.  Never enjoyed her at all.  So I quit watching her.