Trusted Contributor

LR return to QVC would boost numbers through the roof

Since the Qs numbers are down. If I were any president of QVC I would offer the sun, moon and stars to Lisa. Honestly so many would return to the Q if she came back
Respected Contributor

Re: LR return to QVC would boost numbers through the roof

I would prefer to have Lisa Mason back.  A true lady in every sense of the word.

Honored Contributor

It would take a heck of a lot more than the return of a previous host, no matter how popular, to boost sales. 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

It has little to do with the hosts why I no longer watch. It has everything to do with the lackluster merchandise and Lisa cannot change that fact.

Lisa left at a good time. I doubt home shopping will even be around in ten years....

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Since the Qs numbers are down. If I were any president of QVC I would offer the sun, moon and stars to Lisa. Honestly so many would return to the Q if she came back

Sadly, we know that is true.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Only in your dreams......thankfully.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

From the lack of creative vision which results in offering up the same ol’ brands and products to battling changing shopping habits, QVC’s issues, internal and external, cannot be solved by changing its sales people. Bringing back the “oldies” would only make a bigger joke of the stale lineup of merch. Let’s allow the retirees to gracefully back away.

Honored Contributor

If the hosts would start describing say a piece of clothing and giving fabric, washing instructions and other details instead of all the personal talk, that may help sales.  Or with shoes giving information such as runs wide or narrow that would help a great deal.  Yes, you can have some fun hosting but not a constant chat about your life because no one is interested.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Please don't reply to this.  The woman had issues with stalkers.