Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR loves Hancock Park in Los Angeles

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Ho hum. Yawn.

I AGREE!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

LR is apparently easily impressed, prefering wealth over class.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa is on another trip in Los Angeles visiting Mark Zunino and Rene. She has a video on her facebook eyeing all the huge houses in Hancock Park CA. Its a very rich and elite area and kind up her alley. She loves being surrounded by wealth.

That sounds like what someone would say about a very shallow woman.  Do you in fact know this to be true?  It's kind of sad that you would see this as something positive.  Most of us learn by Lisa's age that there's far more to life than "being surrounded by wealth".

Esteemed Contributor

I have never met anyone who didn’t like Hancock Park. What’s not to like? I do find this want to be and overly impressed by wealth unusual for someone in theor 50’s. Most people who have lived this long become deeper.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I was able to watch approximatly 2 minutes of it before I went brain dead. Could her videos get any more boring?

Respected Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa is on another trip in Los Angeles visiting Mark Zunino and Rene. She has a video on her facebook eyeing all the huge houses in Hancock Park CA. Its a very rich and elite area and kind up her alley. She loves being surrounded by wealth.

That sounds like what someone would say about a very shallow woman.  Do you in fact know this to be true?  It's kind of sad that you would see this as something positive.  Most of us learn by Lisa's age that there's far more to life than "being surrounded by wealth".

@NYC Susan After reading so many of OP’s posts it’s interesting that the complements are mostly backhanded, especially when assuming that LR is consumed with a wealthy lifestyle. I doubt very much that the OP has any firsthand knowledge of her thoughts and feelings. Since most of these so called complements are actually saying she is shallow and immature, I think the OP is being unkind and rude to a former host.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I read the OP my first thought was that it's amazing that the OP doesn't realized that Lisa's being so impressed by wealth is not a good thing.  I don't think he really knows it to be true anyway.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I think Hancock.Park is gorgeous. It reminsist of prestige and elitism. I think Lisa is a woman who loves being surrounded by beautiful hotels, restaurants and home..i dont think it makes her shallow or snobby. She appreciates the finest things that life has to offer. I love that she wants to elevate herself to highest societal status
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I think Hancock.Park is gorgeous. It reminsist of prestige and elitism. I think Lisa is a woman who loves being surrounded by beautiful hotels, restaurants and home..i dont think it makes her shallow or snobby. She appreciates the finest things that life has to offer. I love that she wants to elevate herself to highest societal status

@JONNYSBRO  Elitism isn't a good thing.  According to Merriam-Webster's dictionary, this is part of the definition:  "the selectivity of the elite, especially snobbery."  Your posts would make me think less of Lisa if I felt they were true.  I don't know them to be true though, and really don't have an opinion of her one way or the other.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...