Respected Contributor

Re: LR items not selling out like they have been

Since i am still following this controversy, can someone tell me where on FB this tribe is discussing it???  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Since i am still following this controversy, can someone tell me where on FB this tribe is discussing it???  

Lisa Robertson Tribe Talk. It is a closed group so to see it just request to join.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

The answer is no, someone here will not tell you. It is a Closed, unsearchable "secret" group that now requires a recommendation from an existing member of the group in order to "apply" to join, i.e. there is severe, pinpoint vetting going on. That would require knowing someone's real identity on FB (both parties), and tipping everyone involved as to who is doing what, and why. No one is going to out themselves and lose "reading privileges" 👹

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

The answer is no, someone here will not tell you. It is a Closed, unsearchable "secret" group that now requires a recommendation from an existing member of the group in order to "apply" to join, i.e. there is severe, pinpoint vetting going on. That would require knowing someone's real identity on FB (both parties), and tipping everyone involved as to who is doing what, and why. No one is going to out themselves and lose "reading privileges" 👹

Okay makes sense. When I joined a while back it was just a simple request to join. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Such subterfuge for a diva selling le junque. Do they require blood type as well? LOL

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to other posters

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to other posters

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Such subterfuge for a diva selling le junque. Do they require blood type as well? LOL

To be fair, it's not Lisa doing this. Someone who adores Lisa started the group, and anyone who says (literally) a 'discouraging word' is roundly chastised or banned.

But the reason the group was started (I kid you not) is so that anyone who's unhappy with the jewelry they ordered (doesn't fit, don't like it) doesn't have to distress or pith off Lisa by returning it to her (heaven forbid) - they sell it to each other! Of course, Lisa is veeery happy about the whole set-up of this list.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

To be fair, it's not Lisa doing this. Someone who adores Lisa started the group, and anyone who says (literally) a 'discouraging word' is roundly chastised or banned.

But the reason the group was started (I kid you not) is so that anyone who's unhappy with the jewelry they ordered (doesn't fit, don't like it) doesn't have to distress or pith off Lisa by returning it to her (heaven forbid) - they sell it to each other! Of course, Lisa is veeery happy about the whole set-up of this list.

Thank you for the clarification.

It is really very shady.

QVC Customer Care