Valued Contributor

Re: LR items not selling out like they have been

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@iTalia Where can I find the Tribe talk page that you referred to? I'd like to read it before I place another order.I have one of her necklaces & haven't had any problems with it. Thanks!

@NicksmomESQ, I'm not sure if the Tribe Talk page can still easily be searched for on FB. It used to be open but now it's become a closed forum/group and the only way in is if someone sends you an invite. It's really silly to have it so tightly locked but the administrator has their reasoning I suppose. Right now it has 1,609 members. 

Valued Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

I think several things are going on. One is she has a base but how does she get growth? People stumble on QVC on tv. How does she get new customers? Eventually the base has bought enough. You can't love and/or buy everything. Another thing is she doesn't get that people spend their hard earned money and want respect. That means returning items is allowed and even encouraged if they need to be. She is snarky to anyone who even nicely mentions this. On another note she can be testy. Today she wrote "on this summer night" Joking I wrote "still spring" She deleted that comment. Odd.

@Nancy Drew, that is really odd that Lisa would delete such a minuscule comment like that but it also doesn't surprise me that much either. She is very testy of any comments if they're not praise for her or her merchandise.

As you say, Lisa really proves she does not appreciate and respect all of her customers. She has her core tribe members that she always talks to and buys from her. But apparently she doesn't feel the need to draw any new people in. She will soon realize those core people can only buy & wear so much of her jewelry before they get bored or go broke, whichever comes first.   

Frequent Contributor

If you are "Diana", the post is still there.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Noticed Lisa's items are not selling like they have been when she first started. 

The reason for this very well may be because there have been several complaints from tribe members saying their jewelry is not lasting. It's turning colors and tarnishing all within a couple of months. Specifically there was a lot of talk about this yesterday on the Tribe Talk page and people are quite angry. If I spent the high prices Lisa is charging, I wouldn't be happy either. Some of those ladies have spent a ton on her jewelry only to have it now turn colors after the 30 day window. It's very disheartening. 

All this combined with Lisa is now charging a lot to return something to her if you use her label. And if you ship back on your own you will be charged a restocking fee. None of this is even stated on her website. Was just said during a chat. Not happy campers over there these days. Buyer beware. 

apparently it's an issue b/c not everyone has a printer

Super Contributor

The items still seem to be selling well to me. A lot has been offered as "Advanced Order"s over the past few weeks.

Italia, I remember when I first started posting on these boards (many years ago), that you used to love Lisa. I remember you posting about her all the time. Now it seems you just post negative things -- almost like she personally upset you.

Maybe you should just ignore her? Stop visiting her Facebook page? If you don't like her, I see no reason to spend so much time following her.

Valued Contributor

Posters have a right to their opinion, quit the bashing, facts are facts

Valued Contributor

LR is not what she pretends to be, never was, in my opinion

Honored Contributor

Is it possible she's ordering more in an effort to avoid stock-out situations?

Honored Contributor

The clothing items have been selling out.  I have thought many of those items were cute but I'm not buying.  But anytime I've looked to check out the price, etc., it's always well after the fact and the item is gone.

Respected Contributor

The tops are cute, but I won't buy anything from her. 

I think her quantities are very limited.