Honored Contributor

Re: LR items not selling out like they have been

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Since i am still following this controversy, can someone tell me where on FB this tribe is discussing it???  

The answer is no, someone here will not tell you. It is a Closed, unsearchable "secret" group that now requires a recommendation from an existing member of the group in order to "apply" to join, i.e. there is severe, pinpoint vetting going on. That would require knowing someone's real identity on FB (both parties), and tipping everyone involved as to who is doing what, and why. No one is going to out themselves and lose "reading privileges" 👹

Such subterfuge for a diva selling le junque. Do they require blood type as well? LOL

To be fair, it's not Lisa doing this. Someone who adores Lisa started the group, and anyone who says (literally) a 'discouraging word' is roundly chastised or banned.

But the reason the group was started (I kid you not) is so that anyone who's unhappy with the jewelry they ordered (doesn't fit, don't like it) doesn't have to distress or pith off Lisa by returning it to her (heaven forbid) - they sell it to each other! Of course, Lisa is veeery happy about the whole set-up of this list.

@Moonchilde, like here but we aren't banned for talking about "stuff" that travels from over there to here.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

Just anything you can do to shed a little shade on someone, find a way to do it.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde Thankyou.  And yikes!  

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to other posters

QVC Corporate will be alerted to what's being posted here.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@LeoGrl wrote:
Wow, I don't get it either why the LR bashing posted on here. It's very odd and kind of sad to be so passionately angered by someone who's just making a new living for herself. After reading some of these posts it reminds me of a book I read called Tripping the Prom Queen. A real eye opener on how some women behave towards other women.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
https://www.digitalcommerce360.com/2013/11/05/qvcs-us-mobile-commerce-sales-soar-63-q3/

Wow QVC Sales in 2013 when LR was there numbers were soaring through the roof. QVC was doing stellar numbers. They should pay LR any amount of money and clout she wants. The proof is in the pudding.

Yeah.....right.

Giphy Embed

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Since i am still following this controversy, can someone tell me where on FB this tribe is discussing it???  

The answer is no, someone here will not tell you. It is a Closed, unsearchable "secret" group that now requires a recommendation from an existing member of the group in order to "apply" to join, i.e. there is severe, pinpoint vetting going on. That would require knowing someone's real identity on FB (both parties), and tipping everyone involved as to who is doing what, and why. No one is going to out themselves and lose "reading privileges" 👹

Such subterfuge for a diva selling le junque. Do they require blood type as well? LOL

@Melania

That and your first born child.......

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@Melania

That and your first born child.......

ROFL!! You always make me smile.

Look's like a temper tantrum is ensuing. SMH

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...